Anyone else HATE texting?

Discussion in 'General' started by ebola weed, Dec 1, 2011.

1. I enjoy it as a time waster or a way to make plans when I can't call people. But otherwise I fucking hate it people are hanging out with me and they are constantly texting especially my sister. Who happens to be one of my favorite smoking buddies. It just annoys me she is distracted half the time by texting people who aren't in the moment.

I just think its kind of rude to be texting a conversation the entire time you are hanging out with someone. I understand sometimes you got to but every once in a while ignore a text message and live in this time and place.

2. I'd take a text over a phone call really.. but it really makes no difference to me.

3. Phone call takes way quicker when it comes to planning. But if it is a long conversation texting is more convenient because you can answer it at you leisure.

4. [quote name='"darksmoker"']best way to get a girl is through texting. girls LOVE texting. if you can sneak a few smiley faces in, youre golden. :)[/quote]

And you make them girls wet like someone after a super soaker fight if you throw in a few ;) faces.

5. i would rather text then talk on the phone. it allows me to do other things well talking to some one.