Anyone else hate pot snobs??

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GreenLovinGirl, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hate pot snobs. I swear they fucking toke with their little bitch fingers out!
    Ooooooo Muffy, I can tell by the raise of the smoke that some little stupid grower grew this 12 hours too long and should have flushed for ten more minutes!!!!
    You gotta hear that with a "rich person" accent . :p

2. there's a big difference between knowing a lot about bud and being a pot snob.

3. Answer the question or get your own thread.
    This thread is for people who hate pot snobs!!!

4. it pays to know what your buyin or growing! after all your putting the stuff in your body. if your gona have a hobby best get it right an no waste your time.

5. Hey there is a difference between knowing what your doing and being a COMPLETE FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!

6. have a joint! soundin a bit wound up for a smoker!

7. she should probally have 2 or 3 joints haha

8. Thats what im feelin.

A little flustered for a stoner.

9. agreed

10. Ahh, remembver the days of people posting according to thread and not whatever they fucking want. Go be a troll somewhere else.

11. Well you are kind of freaking out, calm down a bit, and I mean this in the nicest way possible :)

But I agree, some people are very snobby about the bud. People who grow insanely good bud in my opinion can judge it slightly but if they are douchey about it and your smoking them down, thats just plain rude.

Its sort of like the criticism vs constructive criticism thing, you can mention something like:
    "Hey, next time around cure it for x time longer and the product will be that extra little bit better"
    but then theres the
    "Hey dumbass, way to not cure it the extra x time, this bud is trash compared to mine"

I think this is what people were trying to get at in this thread, no one likes the second person, thats just being impolite and a true sign of douchebaggery at its finest haha

12. Yes, I just checked those threads and they have nothing in common with this one except the words "pot snob".

I'm talking about being annoyed by people who use the terms "only my way", "the only way", "you HAVE to do this". Not my bud is better than your bud.

13. The smartest thing I've heard all day :) douchebaggery . . . . . that's it!!

14. ROFLMAO!!!

This is in relation to a thread GLG and I got into earlier today. A guy is asking if his plant is ready. I told him how to check trich's,....GLG 's input was you can pull it when it looks ready........evidently, now I'm a pot snob!!! Classic.

you hit the nail on the head vagrant,....obviously, by GLG's reaction,lmao :laughing::smoke:

15. I don't like to think myself a pot snob at all, but I will do my best to give serious advice. I have smoked with a few morons that will be waiting for me to pass them a lighter when the bowl is cherrying. As far as im concerned, the bud is just sitting there burning away -_- Other day im like, just cherry it its hitting, cuz I couldnt find my lighter anyway, and this cats like come on someone just give me a lighter.

Noobs. If it smokes, it smokes...That 15-20 seconds hes waiting for a lighter is 15-20 seconds the bud is burning and being wasted.

I also smoke with a few cats that will literally chief the bong with pure ash thinking it's not beat. Then they'll take massive hits wondering why it hurts really bad and doesn't taste like bud at all. Lol

16. that's pretty much what i said...

17. ROFLMAO!!!

This is in relation to it pays to know what your buyin or growing! after all your putting the stuff in your body. if your gona have a hobby best get it right an no waste your time.[/QUOTE]"]a thread GLG and I got into earlier today. A guy is asking if his plant is ready. I told him how to check trich's,....GLG 's input was you can pull it when it looks ready........evidently, now I'm a pot snob!!! Classic.

you hit the nail on the head vagrant,....obviously, by GLG's reaction,lmao :laughing::smoke:

don't bother,lol,...this concept is beyond her. :rolleyes: (see other thread)

18. Don't stalk me you fuck. And don't misquote me. I SAID A SCOPE IS NOT VITAL TO THE GROWING OF WEED.

19. heh yeah i know right... knowing things that others don't doesn't make you an asswipe, how you deliver it does... looked thru that thread, nobody was a douchebag about the way they corrected her, seems like glg was just aggravated that people had better answers then she did/debunked her answer, which i'm sure is the reason this thread was born...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.