anyone else HATE mosquitos?!

Discussion in 'General' started by HighHaze, Aug 1, 2008.

1. i just got 2....TWO fuckin bites on the back of my finger..... THE MOST ANNOYING FUCKIN PLACE!!! its not even meaty so thats how u know they are INTENTIONALLY tryin to bug the shit out of u. i wish they all vanished off the face of the earth

2. I hate mosquitos too one of these motherfuckers had the balls to bite me about 8 times I know it was only one cuz it was in my room and I was tryin to kill it and I thought I did but I woke up in the morning and I was like :mad:

3. I love em.

Yea, right. Little buggers. Oldgirl scratched her back real hard today on a tree branch, like all the way down her back and deep too, and they kept following us trying to get some of that rich blood.

But you need to think, everything has a purpose mang, I wouldnt want to get rid of them as that means fish and birds wouldnt have as much to eat...

In fact, when we go frolfing at this particular park, the sparrows follow us around, flying in circles around us eating the bugs so they dont bother us :). Kinda cool when you think about it.

4. yea thats true, thanks for enlightening me. but those bitches are STILL annoyin lil fuckers :mad:

5. I just played frisbee golf for the first time in 9 months today. God i miss it.

6. I agree. I hate skeetos!

Im actually allergic to the saliva that they leave under the skin so not only does it make me itch like crazy but it swells up pretty good. I always have to wear bug spray whenever i know ill be chillin outside. I also get ticked off when ur trying to sleep at nite and all u hear is them buzzing by ur ear. Grrrr...

7. They fucking come after me hardcore for some reason. Its really a bitch. I get bites before anyone else even notices the bugs. They swarm to me like wtf.

8. Dude.... I HATE MOSQUITOS! But the bites sure are fun to scratch!

9. Dude, I've got too many bites to count. I got about 40 more tonight walking through a swamp after my buddy's truck got buried in mud. At least we made it back to the main road in pitch darkness.

They won't even let me donate blood because I risk transmitting West Nile. :rolleyes:

10. Fuck yeah i hate them!
    but i hate ants alot more!
    last time i had finshed smoking
    and i was walking and this fucking ant bite me twice
    and i was fucking stoned so it hurt alot more!