Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else hate joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Coughy, Sep 21, 2012.

1. So here's my issues with joints:
    1. they are harsher than other methods of smoking
    2. i can taste the paper no matter what kind of papers i use
    3. not efficient/waste weed
    4. i just dont get that high off em

i really want to like joints because i love rolling its just a fun process to me, but my end results never leave me like "damn that was a great joint" and im not a bad roller either. anyone else feel the same?

2. I'd prefer a bowl but joints are alright

3. :smoking:no matter what they say i still dont understand:confused:. nothing like big fat J"

4. Joints are okay sometimes, but over 50% of the j's i smoked ran like a bitch and burnt up fast too.
    I think they taste better than blunts though(what i usually smoke)

5. I like joints for anywhere from 1-3 heads but after that I don't really get high enough off them. Aside from when there are alot of heads on them, I love Js especially for facials

6. Joints are like a casual type smoke for me, like I'm chilling on my porch or laying in the sun. They're classic. Plus when I roll pinners it reminds me of all the anti-weed commercials I saw as a kid with those thin ass joints and I get a kick out of it.

I'd say I prefer a bong or my MFLB.

7. Never post on here again...haha jk but I LOVE DOOBIES it's the whole idea and if you're not getting high that's all the rollers fault...

8. dont get me wrong if a friend calls and asks if im down to burn one im gonna be there lol its just that i feel bowls are so superior in terms of getting toked up

9. well the roller is usually me and i can smoke the exact same amount in a joint that i would put in a bowl and there is a very noticeable difference in my level of high, but hey to each there own

10. I like joints hence my avatar lol but I get what you're sayin it's all preference to each his own.

11. I wouldn't say I hate them cuz when a friend wants to roll one I'm cool with it but I never am the one that says we should smoke a joint just cuz they waste so much weed and are pretty harsh.

12. na dont really like joints perfer blunts joints burn toooo slow

13. might be the first person ive heard diss a joint for burning too slow haha usually its the other way around

14. [quote name='"trapavelli"']na dont really like joints perfer blunts joints burn toooo slow[/quote]

Toooo slow? Is there such a thing when it comes to weed? And Ls burn alot slower

15. What the fuck I'm not even going to read anything but the title. Fuck no

16. I actually agree with the OP

17. For me it depends, if it's raining/cold outside or if I just feel like having a little pinch or can't be bothered rolling a joint, I'll usually use my bowl. But for those beautiful summer days when you just want to sit back and relax in the sun you can't beat a joint imo.

18. Stop. You guys must not know how to roll....

19. Joint's I use for celebration of something, so no, I save them for the best of times.