Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else hate it when...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by brlegend, May 15, 2012.

1. I was reading in another thread about people who like to mix tobacco with their weed. I have a lot of friends who do this and that's fine I have no problem with that, but I hate it when they start smoking their batch out of my bong. That frustrates me so much. Anyone else feel like a bong thats had batch through it taste like ass?

2. Dont allow them doing that then.

3. yeah tobacco in a bong is a no go

4. Spliffs and not bad every once in a while but bong rips of tobacco sounds nasty.

5. Simple solution: don't let people hit tobacco in your bong.

Spliffs are ok, but a totally different situation. You spent money on that bong, people don't get to just put whatever they want in it.

6. [quote name='"brlegend"']I was reading in another thread about people who like to mix tobacco with their weed. I have a lot of friends who do this and that's fine I have no problem with that, but I hate it when they start smoking their batch out of my bong. That frustrates me so much. Anyone else feel like a bong thats had batch through it taste like ass?[/quote]

You from Canada? seems to be a Canadian thing but I don't allow that or partake in that garbage