Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else has siblings that tell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bray, Dec 12, 2011.

1. My sister is in 8th grade and she is so native and ignorant about everything. She has smelled smoke in the house before and told my parents. My parents don't really care if I smoke as long as I don't smoke in the house. My sister is so annoying, she is always trying to find my stash or trying to look through my phone. I can't stand her anymore and I can't wait til I move out

2. I'm the youngest of my family so if anyone was going to tell anything it was me, and I didn't.. even loaned older sister some money once, didn't care much

Sucks especially when it's family, you can't break any bones :(

3. #3 The Gooner, Dec 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2011

Your sister sounds like my girlfriend.

EDIT: Except for the 8th grade part :cool:

4. Sit her down and ask her why? Ask her if she wants some. Lol.

5. shoot her with a mac-10 dude

6. 1) Password on phone (phone problem solved)
    2) Go for a "walk", if your rentz already know they wont care.

7. Let's beat her ass

8. Shes young my sister used to be the same way but she eventaully grew the fuck up.

9. I'm the youngest of my siblings (I'm 20). On occasion, I smoke with my brother and sister, and I love it. There's nothing better than smoking with family.

10. I have a sister that won't say anything unless she catches me driving high.

11. 1)make brownies
    2)get her baked
    3)Don't tell her what's going on
    4) Laugh

12. My brother is a little pussy. He ratted me out to cover his own ass, but it did not work.

13. 5. get arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a minor

6. get kicked out of your house

14. I'm stuck in the phase of telling my sister to do it or not because I am not sure whether or not she would tell... We still don't even curse at each other....She ain't a goody-two-shoes because she likes hookah and I THINK she drinks, but I am not sure and if my parents knew that I even inhaled a bit of smoke, they'd whip my ass....I know my dads done hookah before so I have some fire against him, I even wanna tell him that I do hookah, but I still feel like hes gonna be pissed at me...let alone if I tell him I smoke weed...

15. no. my brother gave me a ride to my pickup last time i got weed. lol

16. Yo bray blow smoke out your window. Whats so hard. I rip bong in my room all the time and theres never any smell

17. [quote name='"TazzLAzz"']

5. get arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a minor

6. get kicked out of your house[/quote]

7.??????

8. Profit

18. Spearheading new pages like a god

19. Give her the silent treatment. Girls hate that.

20. my eldest brother is moving soon and decides before he leaves hes going to be a dickhead, he tells my mom that i smoke with my other brothers friends (because i do) and says one of his friends said this, he gets all pissed off at my mom saying shes a bad mother and shit and moves out to my dad (whos overly paranoid about drugs probably filling him with images of me smoking crack in an abandoned house somewhere). First off he wont tell anyone who his 'friend' is and where he heard all his infomation and he bitching at my mom and even if my brothers friends are around to say give him a lift to gym he calls my mom and says im smoking with them, is a load of shit, i just want to fucking live my own fucking life without all these fuck arounds. Its my life choice why the fuck cant people accept that, or importantly, accept me for who and what i am. P.S i do not smoke crack