Anyone else got some they cant currently smoke

Discussion in 'General' started by SoothSounds, May 2, 2017.

1. Ive got like 5 Gs of this super smelly beautiful herb but cant currently smoke it because the people letting me stay in their house till they retire in a year ish (which is super cool of them because this place is dope) are visiting and idk how the more OCD one feels about the act of tokin. This place has the kind of circulation to where taking a bad shit on one side of the house completely nukes everyone on the other side, so even if i grabbed it out of my closet to go smoke outside, the stash plus any after-smoke smell once im back in would probably reach them so im playing it safe :rolleyes:

Anyway, just wanted some fellow stoners whove been through the same thing to bitch to. Lemme know how you "got through it" (really isnt that bad) or how rewarding the end of that T break was :smoke:

2. I would have smoked anyway and not cared what people said. Try edibles.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Take a walk and smoke a joint. Be free. Everybody else will surely treat it like drug if we do too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Why can't you leave? Either go for a walk or take a drive somewhere close by, park the car and have a few tokes. Then you have to find somewhere to wash your hands and spray fabreeze on your clothes. If the weather permits, it would be better to be outside and the smell won't stick to you the way it would in your car. Also get some altoids.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I wish it were that easy man. I kinda have to care, for now. Really wish I had edibles, haha.

I like that logic, but I'm not sure it'd work so well where I'm at. People kinda still get into some bullshit for weed around here, and I don't wanna ruin a single high to that paranoia of publicly toking where the cops are abundant and kind of dicks. Which is basically most of this town.

I could leave, I just don't wanna take it out of my room, or even the closet, while these relatives are visiting, since they're pretty much here all the time. It reeks right through the jar it's in. Wish I had a car because I'd do exactly what you suggested, shit I'd probably just smoke in my car and then take a shower if that were the case.

Basically I'm just waiting it out because it's only until Tuesday, but I appreciate the replies. That's like a combination of what I'd do if my situation were slightly different. I like talking about/reading about the ganj when I'm dry or unable to smoke it for a little while, and I never post on here, so I figure it'd be a nice time killer to try and relate to people:love-mj:

6. I think it's great you have that much respect for those doing you a solid.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. I know right,if you feel the need to hide shit from family and friends, maybe just move out,or just be truthful,it's not crack Cocaine afterall..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Right, and it's your place too... it's up to you really. And if you are a smoker, they'll find out eventually... but use your best judgment

• Like Like x 1
  9. since you came up with an excuse for every suggestion....then go and suffer fool.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Hey, someone here gets it!

• Like Like x 2
  11. This is a hilariously presumptious response. All im doing is waiting it out for a little until they leave and attempting to (but obviously failing at) in the meantime, have a civilized discussion with people who also have had to wait a little for whatever reason.

But yeah man i should move out from a rent free full sized house where im hiding weed to somewhere else I'd have to pay rent and inevitably hide my weed again. Like wtf????

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Hey man I'll do just that. Have fun "smoking whenever you want" despite the fact that it doesnt seem to help you chill at all :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Parents are such assholes.

Stay paranoid, Billy.

:RoorRip:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Believe it or not, mom's cool with it :smoking-bong: we're talkin different relatives here

15. I also like all the people agreeing with the critics on here. Not.

Heathens. :judge:

16. #16 Grow Society 420, May 3, 2017
    Last edited: May 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  17. NEVER NEVER had to " man up " ..... Just grab a J , Blaze it . FTW !

If you gotta hide or act like a girl than maybe weed ain't for you ....seriously go back and read your original post as if you are reading somebody elses post. Kinda sad.

Tell them you smokin clove cigarettes .... Fuck

Sorry but my mellow got savagely harshed right now

Peace

18. I feel you,i usually blaze when and where i want but occasionally when i visit friends or relatives houses i try and sneak tokes in but mostly end up stinking everything up