Anyone else got a cool pipe?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by T.R.777, May 24, 2018.

1. I want to say just wood. I love the natural wood grain or figure.
    But the taste of wood and weed doesn't mix well.
    And segmented wood is fragile so to make the pipes smoke good and be durable I use brass, glass and aluminum tubing.
    I have made some pipes that have 10mm glass tube inside a 1/2 inch diameter aluminum tubing .
    Its a perfect fit and durable.
    I have a couple of pipes to make and I haven't fired up my shop and camera at the same time.
    Thought I would post some photos of some DIY pipes made on more of a metal or a pool cue maker lathes.
    I have a bunch of lathes and hand made stuff to.
    These photos are of unfinished pipe. sure hope I can a finished photo of it .
    The bowl section hadn't been drilled yet
    [​IMG]
    shows brass tube in the pipe without the stem mouth piece not on the this section .
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. One hitter
    wood pulls apart and you load bud in brass tubing.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. Ive got a Chameleon Gandalf pipe w/ ashcatching mouthpiece and fumed color changing glass. Definately the best dry pipe ive used, never had any burnt material go on my mouth and cools the smoke. Its a bit un-wieldy is the only bad thing I can say about it.
    546-w-ltr-w2000.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. I’d say “now-ish”?
    Someone get a bunch of “know-it-all” types that are esteemed in knowledge of hashpipe history. Have a host, to talk to the owner on camera/zoom. Have the smarties come to a consensus on a real world market value. Maybe they sell, maybe they don’t. Maybe even drive a link to eBay or whatever to auction it. Second video could be follow-ups with both buyer and seller.
    I think we have a YouTube show pitch

• Like Like x 1
  5. One of my Pipe............. wasn't.............. made out of : Glas, Plastik, Metal, Silicone, Wood, Fruit , Food or Paper .All you need is your Weed and a Firesource. It's the most natural way to smoke weed. U'll be like WTF..............
    Come on , some off you know what I'm talking about.

6. Looks like no one really knows what I'm talking about.

Here it is. A Earth Pipe. There was one in the Town in Germany where I grew up. That pipe was there for I guess 25 years, by now, if it still exist, should be about 45 years. Check the Videos about other Earth holes, even if you don't understand a single Word German. Just turn the Volume down and check out what he is doing. You can do the same thing without the need for a Bottle. Just put your weed right on the dirt and also just suck on the other dirt hole. If you are a Germophobic, use a Paper towel or Kleenex between your Lips and the Dirt. The pipe from my Hometown was build into the roots of a fell over Tree. You could simply stand in front of it, without the need for bending down.
    Like always, there are multiple ways to get to Rom.
    The Guy in the short Video even uses Water and a Bottle for the sucking.
    In the other Video, pay attention how he make the holes. The first hole is like about 45 Degree , the other hole is like 90 degree and must hit/the first hole. Look at your Bong !!!!!!!!!!!!

I did build me a while back a mobile one. Dirt in a Shopping basket from WinDixie or what it was from. Fill it up with dirt and your almost done. Don't use Bottles.........You can keep that thing in your Truckbed for the next Fishing or Camping Trip.