Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else getting sick and tired?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Timmy95, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Of hearing about Wiz Whalifa I mean i'm not hating on the dude, props to him! He smoking fire every day and doesn't have to worry about any financial reprocussions of any sort or getting caught or fined, his music is fairly good hes rich, he has everything a stoner could wish for or even a non toker i'd imagine but it seems to me that everyone is butt fucking him because he spends $10k a month on Mary J, who cares? Seriously...

:smoke:

2. They like his music...its the same as any other artist or band that anyone else likes..he just happens to get more publicity for his openness to being known as a pot head

3. Yeah, get off his nuts.

4. Yes, I understand why people like him but I really don't understand why we need multiple threads every day.

Maybe we need an official Wiz Khalifa discussion thread or something...

But I just ignore it, like all the other dumb stuff on the internet

5. If you were sick of it, then why would you make a thread about it? Do you really think it isn't going to attract more Wiz talk?!?!?!

Mods will eventually start deleting all the double threads, or at least start moving these threads into the MUSIC SECTION where they belong......

Until then, just ignore them. Starting a thread to express how tired you are of hearing about someone is probably the worst way to stop hearing about them...

6. That would be so awful....

I'm sure he has a fan page where people can talk about him and read about how awesome he is because he can smoke so much weed. We don't need to give people more reason to talk about him on GC....

7. op is part the following group:
    H-aving
    A-nger
    T-owards
    E-veryone
    R-eaching
    S-uccess

8. Funny, I only heard OP mention one person.....:rolleyes:

9. No he's a part of the group of people who don't like to see their forums flooded with repetitive threads all about one (frankly mediocre) "musician". This isn't about disliking Wiz Khalifa, just all the people who have purchased real estate on his scrotum.

10. I used to like bow down to his every moves, but after this whole "black and yellow" and "rolling papers" Came out, I just got sick of him. How Fly And Kush And Orange juice were amazing mixtapes but hes not who he used to be. I still like him for his lifestyle but thats about it.

11. Well they are obviously going to talk about him regardless, I was just saying if they all had one place to go then hopefully they would just talk about him in one thread (granted I, and probably you, would never go there)

But it sure would beat the forum getting flooded with new pointless threads...

12. I swear I've seen at least 10 wiz threads just today.

13. post in the motherfxking music hall for fxk sakes honestly this is not what the apprentice tokers forum is for, this makes me rageeeeeeee

14. Thats a lot of fuckin weed man

15. I don't even know what a Wiz Whalifa is.

Is it some sort of Wizard?

16. This hate theme seems to be popping up everywhere. It seems to be jealousy in a lot of cases. It seems to me that hating something or someone is way more unhealthy for the hater than the hated. In fact in most cases the hated doesn't even know the hater hates them.

Expending one's personal energy on hate seems to create inner frustration and angst. Basically my opinion is that letting other people live rent free in your head is really not good for a person.

I also believe that the universe will mirror back what we send out. If we send hate, guess what, we get it in return. Think of the people you know that are innocent, naive, and seem to always love or like everyone around them. They always seem to get what they want out of life.

I will be the first to admit that some behavior and people need a good ass whippin, but I'm forcing myself to see the positive. As for Whiz Khalifa, all I can say is the guy is filling a need that we as stoners have. While I don't care for his music, I sincerely admire a guy who smokes weed and doesn't give a crap who knows it. We need more like him if we are to conquer the ignorance surrounding weed.

17. and I wonder if it has a website that has people that are engaged in heated talks about pot smokers & their habits.:mad::smoke::confused: