Anyone else getting ready for 4/20?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kobe4MVP420, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Everytime I pick up a bag~ 3 times a week, I've started talking a little l nug out, and put it in a separate jar. Now after about a month of saving up i have about 2 grams. I have about 50% blue dream x white rhino, about 15% mercury OG, 15% sour D, and the rest the northern lights I had right when I started. I'm going to save up until 4/20 and smoke that whole amount during the day. And for anyone who didn't know its on a friday this year :smoke::hello:

Anyone else got plans for 4/20, or something your looking forward to then

2. this works or you could also just buy pot on that day?

3. I am planning on putting some money away until then, then I plan to spend half on hash and half on the strongest buds I can find.

4. Just gonna buy some bud and smoke it.

5. depends on if i have to see my probation officer near that time lol

6. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']I am planning on putting some money away until then, then I plan to spend half on hash and half on the strongest buds I can find.[/quote]

That sounds really nice. Do you go to a club? Or just know some people. I wish i could get hash

7. I'm gonna be getting a quarter of GDP hopefully. If not GDP I wanna find some other indica. Or a hybrid. And an eighth of a certain psychedelic fungus. My girlfriend is gonna be giving me some money to get her a quarter of a nice sativa of some sort. Maui Waui if I can find it for her, she's never gotten to try it.

8. whenever I'm down in life and read shit like this i realize how good i have it. if you mind me asking, what happened dude? been there done that when i was 15. i am not built for that shit dude, thats why i don't do anything to get myself in legal-trouble. too much of a puss. stay strong dude.

9. I know some people :cool: So I have a pretty good selection to choose from, I am trying to decide now if I want a sativa hybrid of full indica though. Or if I just wanna try some exotic strain just to say I tried it :p Hash is a lot of fun.

I haven't tried a whole lot yet, just some bubble hash from trim/buds from Cali (last strain was Chemdawg) and I tried a small sample of some Super Polm Zero Zero Moroccan Hashish also, which was incredible. I wanna try some oils or budder, but I don't have a rig or nail and don't wanna waste potent oil topping bowls.

10. take a gram of oil and smear it on a dutchmaster and put a gram of bud in there as well. can't use a joint for that though, will not burn right and be a waste. if you don't have an oil or rig like i don't, the second best alternative is smearing it on a blunt (regardless whether you hate blunts or not, I'm just saying how to get the most out of the oil without a rig, as you said topping it on bowls is a pretty big waste. if your going to pack bowls pack half the bowl, then put the wax on, then layer over that more flower). gets you FUCKED and burns for days. i don't smoke oil ever, my caregiver doesn't have that. dispensaries can lick my left nut.

11. Yeah, I am not the biggest fan of blunts (because I try to stay away from smoking tobacco when I can, ex-smoker) but that sounds incredibly delicious. I might just get an eighth and make some oil to coat some blunts in :)

And if I find oil, it's expensive as hell. Budder too. Which is why I would definitely be interested in efficiency. I should just invest in a simple dome/nail setup. But, a blunt is like a dollar...lol

12. Im doin the same as the OP but i put like 1/4 the bag in a jar labeled "4/20" haha but im up to like 5 Gs i just want to smoke throught the entire day.

13. Idk maybe, I mean I ain't gettin' that souped ova it

14. I scheduled off that day from work, and I'm about
    to start hoarding some buds away as well :) hopefully it'll be awesome!!

15. Depends if I have some cash.

16. no, i don't need a date or time to tell me when to toke. I smoke when and where I want.

17. I would definitely end up smoking it anyways, i think ill just pick up the day before. It would be nice to have one nug of all different strains.

18. Thats exactly what I did too. I wrote all over it, it reads do not smoke until 4/20

Attached Files:

19. Haha i lik tht jar i just have lik a regular glass jar wit a tag on it :p not to original

20. I need to get on the ball. Not because of any particular date, but because I'm nearing the end of my magical four-month journey of daily smoking. Actually, scratch that. Half lb. I was given by a great friend from out of town was gone a month ago and I just smoked the last of my lone plant last night. I just have 3/4 of a pan of brownies left, absolutely zero local hook-ups and worry about reaching out and making connections, as my name is well-known around the community in which I live. I'm sure I'll figure something out. *sigh*