Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone else get this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Soldagram, Apr 6, 2011.

1. after taking a massive hit and holding it in, a good 7-8 seconds, you like lose ur sense of balance and black out a little bit haha? it's started happening to me recently and i've been smoking for 5 years... dont get me wrong, i love it, i feel insanely ripped afterwards... just happened as a matter o fact!:smoke:

2. Ive gone completely blind from doing that before, kinda sucked because I just kept walking right into my sliding glass door.

It happens all the time, specially if I stand up while holding in a hit, try that, but make sure you got something to hold on to lol.

I think its from lack of oxygen to the brain or something.

3. ahh haha. yeah i was standing as well and kinda had to kneel to make sure i didn't fall over.

4. drop in blood pressure as weed does cause that. like getting up too fast after sitting down for a long time

5. Holding a hit for 7 seconds is like the norm. Maybe you've been doing it wrong all along

And I dunno if you should be "loving" blacking out while losing motor control..thats not really good lol