Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone else get this when high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by packbombs, Feb 5, 2010.

1. when i get baked and look at myself in the mirror, i feel like i am viewing myself in the eyes of others. is that view correct? is that how people REALLY see me?

also i notice that when im baked and look in the mirror, i truly beleive im ugly as fuck....but i kno that cant be (not to sound like a dick) but im not ugly at all. otherwise, i wouldnt have a gorgeous girl right now haha.

does anyone else get this or is it just me?

2. #2 firehose, Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2010
    lol hahaha. nah i see the same thing high or not.. on lsd or shrooms looking in the mirror can be funny or scary.

3. You are not alone, bro.

Everytime Im baked this happens to me. I've come to realize that it is absolutley nothing to worry about, however. What it is basically is the weed playing a cruel trick on you. As you know, the herb takes you out of your body and into a different perspective, and then that mixes with the normal paranoia that you usually get when high, and it's social paranoia at that, which can be even more brutal. Just remember that being paranoid is simply a state of mind, and although it does take some mental strength to overcome it, it's very rewarding to lock it away.

Hope I helped ya out, man.

4. I like to press my forehead right against the mirror, and look glare right into my eyes.

I look kind of like a cat, or thinking about it, those blue people from avatar. Just a giant lion nose and general weirdness. You can properly freak yourself out, it's great.

5. I wouldn't say that, but when I'm high I definitely tend to overthink everything, but im pretty good at keeping it in check.
    You're probably experiencing similar symptoms

6. whenever i look in the mirror baked i just notice my glazed over eyes and how high i look haha :smoking: