anyone else get this when high?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by GodWillin, Dec 31, 2014.

1. #1 GodWillin, Dec 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2014
    So a couple weeks back me and a friend got decently high in the woods. Giving it ten minutes for the effect to kick in, everything went... Odd. I started to notice that the dirt I was standing on turned into 8bit Minecraft dirt..? And on the horizon the lights made it look like an obsidian portal next to a Minecraft house, and I could all the details and everything.

Later while walking around and enjoying the buzz, the trees,and houses started to look like I was in Skyrim. Honesty it was the coolest thing ever, it really felt like I was in the game, walking around Skyrim. (The snow help too)

Does anything else get this? Idk if it will happen again, but we'll find out this weekend.and also, does it mean it's really good weed? I'm still new to this. Thanks

2. Sounds like you got well stoned. Enjoy that sort of high while you still get it or keep your tolerance fresh. Video games are great stoned but mix up.

Oh. Yeah I got/sometimes get like that. Not quite hallucinations rather than a change in perspective of space and colors in conjunction with imagination and memory. Suddenly you're in a state of wonderous pretend that you may not have felt since you were a kid. Its really gets you up and you stay happy for a while.

3. Lol I wish I could experience that

4. #4 Deleted member 629842, Jan 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
    I miss having a low tolerance. I remember one time like during the first week I was smoking daily, I felt like the world turned into Paper Mario. My friends just looked like flat paper to me.

But yeah, build up a tolerance and you won't feel like that anymore.
    Kinda sucks. 

5. I call that 'cartoon vision'. It's an effect you get from being ridiculously high. I often take prolonged t-breaks, so I experience that basically every time I end a t-break.

6. When I was playing minecraft every day for a fortnight, I started seeing everything in blocks...EVERYTHING (even my own penis)

Sent from Neptune