Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else get stronger or faster highs when they cough???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Messiah Decoy, Dec 25, 2012.

1. It seems like every time I cough hard I get a powerful high almost instantly.

Anyone else have this experience?

2. Yeah bro I think it's cause if we cough hard were takin a big hit or smokin DANK haha

3. Ur making urself light headed and depriving your brain of oxygen and its making u feel higher,your not actually getting any higher

4. Yeah when you cough you just make yourself lightheaded, although you will feel higher for a short amount of time due to that. Like payne said you don't actually get higher from it.

5. but coughing doesn't make me light headed in general.

6. I've heard that coughers get higher but idk cause I rarely cough.

7. Im pretty sure thats lack of oxygen to the brain, but hey im not a doctor :wave:

8. yea i do but i generally only caugh if its a massive rip.