anyone else get reeeeally horny when you're high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by juliehead, Apr 20, 2012.

1. It's weird, cause usually when I'm sober I'm too lazy for sex. But as soon as I finish bowl number one I'm like a sex predator stalking my boyfriend. I'm sure I'm not the only one this happens to right?

2. Sometimes. Usually not though. I find things more ambiguous when I'm high most of the time.

3. when im laying in my bed with my girl just chilling she will start climbing all over me after a bowl pack or 2 .

4. Every time.
    Luckily my girl's usually around to help me out. ;)

5. Oh definitely, plus sex is more sensual. I usually can't stand foreplay, but when I'm baked, I feel like I can do it for hours.

Not to mention the orgasms are incredible :-O

6. Yeeeeeep. It's a thing. A beautiful thing.

7. I don't get horny from smoking, but if I'm about to get it in then yeah I could drill through diamond.

8. Who doesn't?

9. Just that one time.

10. Happy 4/20/2012 Everyone. :wave:

11. nope i dont. but girls look better when i have a nicotine buzz. like the hot ones are like super hot when im buzzing haha!

12. I'm horny all the time.

13. i get pvc piping and line it with fresh rumb steak and use as flesh light

14. Horny 24/7 yup, and a stoned orgasm is the best.

15. [quote name='"awdcivic"']nope i dont. but girls look better when i have a nicotine buzz. like the hot ones are like super hot when im buzzing haha![/quote]

:hide:

16. Sex and weed go hand in hand! My girl has never cummed so hard in her life. She's about to orgasm vaginally which is next to impossible for her. love weed and all that it does!