Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else get real cynical when high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CD Clock, Oct 7, 2010.

1. your stories keep gettin better!

2. Not really, I make sure I get my fair share of whatever though.

3. Haha agreed

4. #24 g00dkUsh2, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2010
    im a little more outspoken. when im not high i have patients for things, but like when im high if someone drops the bowl im like "wtf son! pick that shit up!"

5. I've seen that cat too many damn times.

6. I don't know about you but I tend to get rather punny when I'm high. I mean I can like make a pun/play on words with anything whether somebody is talking about something or I see something or she show me something. My gf loves it, so I guess that's why I do it.

7. im just naturally cynical.
    wayyy more hopeful when I'm high, thats for sure.
    I get some bombbbbb ideas.

8. we all like to smoke so why aint anyone used this yet:

"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself" Bob Marley.

Maybe your just an asshole dude and who cares? I can be the nicest motha fucker one minute and talkin shit the next. The herb showed me that I'm just a human man, who are you?

9. I don't know if cynical is the right word or not, but a lot of stuff I notice when things are cheesy or fake a lot easier. Anything from the way a person acts to something I read online, it just seems a lot easier to draw the line between genuine and fake.

10. sarcastic yes. but cynical no. its the opposite live and let the retards live. most people are retarded. when I'm high i seem to care about things less, so less cynical in fact.

11. Nah I get like this when I'm pissed and in a bad mood, and weed makes me feel good so.:wave: