Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else get like this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OriginUnknown, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Usually the second I get high sounds start to seem more apparent, especially background noises like water, wind etc. Or if I'm stoned during school(Don't do this often and only when I have classes that don't really require work)while walking through the hallway's It's like someone turned up the volume knob and I can hear the noises of people talking much more vibrantly, sometimes it's even overwhelming. It's kind of hard to explain, but I'll just say that things sound much more vibrant. Does anyone else get this?

2. Yup, pretty sure everyone does..

3. Yea, I think part of it is the paranoia associated with smoking. Usually when blazing you want to be aware so you do not get caught, as a body reaction you start hearing minut sounds that drive ya crazy. But yea I get the same thing, it sure makes music sound amazing too.

4. Yeah I was thinking that it could be part of what makes music sound so great. But in the overcrowded hallways in my school it really freaks me out.

5. I love being able to hear everything. I've noticed I ca also pick and choose whose conversation I want to hear. And when I'm having my own, I'm always hearing others at the same time. Weird feeling, but cool.

6. i love this because i can mute other sounds and concentrate on somthing else.

this is good because if you have a annoying chick and your game is on you can cancel her out and concentrate on the game, but not to piss her off look over at her babbling running mouth and nod and say i agree....then get back to the game

7. Haha I can relate to this, in ym group of friends its actually a kind of running joke now that we can tell when all of us are really high, because we start doing this and if you look around at the 4 of us, you'll see that 2 of us are talking to each other and have no idea whats going on outside their conversation, and the other 2 will be having their own conversation just like that too.

8. yeah all the time bro... i kinda like the feeling though its unusual:smoke:

9. +repped

10. i like it. i feel like im very much a part of whats going on.

11. one time me and my buddy were tokin in his room in the basement blowin out the window and man......i got so freaked out i heard foxes or wolfes or something howling and we heard weird animals like owls and shit we were like O_O

12. when i first started smoking when i got high i would hear random music in my head and i would heaR the radio going off in my head from my drive home that morning.

but this no longer happens, maybe if i take a 1 month t-break......

13. Welcome to Marijuana.