Anyone else get horny while high and not know how to talk or move their body???

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Firefly1628, Aug 7, 2013.

1.  I have been getting so high and horny, but my body feels so heavy and hard to move. I have a hard time talking myself into moving. I almost become part of the furniture i am sitting in!!!

Anyone else have this problem or know why it happens???

2. Wtf. Idk of your guy or girl but you can get off without doing anything

3. Im a girl, and when i get really high i want to have sex, but the idea of actually doing it seems like too much work haha.

4. You can't just do missionary?
    I'm not a chick but that seems like a position that'd be a "lazy" one for women lol.

5. Wow....last time I smoke out a chick lol

Try smoke a sativa, or sativa dom instead of an indica...they're usually more energizing...

7. you're missing out chickaaa

8. I don't about you but my performance increases vastly when I'm high. High sex is bomb as fuck.

9. It's worth the work. High sex is the best sex 

10. Hahah IK thats my biggest problem, If I can have sex after the inital REALLY STONED feeling and BEFORE the munchies period then im good to go, but if I miss my window then im just too stoned to do it haha.

11. Sandwich on bedside table = problem solved!!

12. Hahah proper motavation! Love it!

13. sooo we should get high sometime lmao

14. Too often, even laying around in bed.  It's not even something I'm thinking about, I just simple need it; My body wants it.

15. I think it's more I'm just so high and I can't move my body with a euphoric couchlock, but I just happen to be horny because I'm a guy and horny almost all the time. 

16. Thinking about it, there were a few times were I got way to high, at first I didn't want to move but once the session started I didn't want to stop