Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else get annoyed at smoking from a bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Stride420, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Not exactly annoyed from smoking out of a bong... But more so the whole cleaning it out afterwards? When I get completely blazed(which I do with my bong) I never wanna get up dump the water out and put it away. But I don't feel comfortable just leaving it out. Anyone else think the bong is a hassle sometimes?

2. I clean mine once every couple of weeks and just take it in the shower with me :)

3. you got it all wrong man. The bong is the best piece ever. if you dont wana keep it clean.. let the residue build up for awhile then use rock salt and iso alcohol to clean it

4. I have 5 very nice pieces and I can tell you that yes, cleaning is a bitch. However, if you clean your bowl once a week and your piece every two weeks with salt and iso it should never be too much of a hassle. But for the love of God don't let it build up for too long. Cleaning pieces caked with ash is a messy, smelly experience.

5. Oh no I wasn't talking about cleaning like getting resin out I mean like fresh right after you get high you go to dump the water after finished smoking and put the bong away.

6. Not me because I've always been anal about keeping my pieces clean. I always empty out the water of bongs after a session even if I will be smoking again in an hour.

7. Just think of it as something you have to do, kinda like the dishes. In reality dumping the water out and putting it away doesn't take long...but I sure know what you mean about having to go through the hassle of doing it :smoke:

8. Smoke less indca man. that shit keeps me on my ass but hybrids/ sativas dont. i think its all in the bud good bud no problems, bad bud lazy stoner stereo type

9. Yup, this. For some reason, I usually enjoy cleaning my shit as my high is kicking in.

It also cuts down on the paranoia and minimizes the chances of you waking up to someone standing over you who probably should not be staring at smoking paraphernalia... :D

10. I clean my bong at the end of every session like washing dishes.
    Iv'e stopped doing bong hits as I don't like the bong water smell that hits your nose after a few hits.

11. Nah. My bong is great, not a hassle at all really, just from time to time take some salt and alcohol and shake it up

12. thats why you've gotta have a couple different smoking devices..bong, blunt, joints, some pipes, a bubbler is always fun...

13. i love my bong, but this is why i just got a pipe; i'm amazed at how much less stuff i have to bother with.

14. Not really, my bong isn't really a high maintenance piece. It's just a mini acylic one and cleaning the bong water is a breeze, although I'm one of those people who just leaves bong water in from days/months/weeks, and by the time I'm ready to clean it, I'm left with the whole inside of it caked in thick resin which it's easy to then take apart and take all that stuff out. I love my bong :D

15. Yeah not the same. I change my water every 5 or less hits I'd say and Im not worried about fam/friends catching me

16. [quote name='"Stride420"']Not exactly annoyed from smoking out of a bong... But more so the whole cleaning it out afterwards? When I get completely blazed(which I do with my bong) I never wanna get up dump the water out and put it away. But I don't feel comfortable just leaving it out. Anyone else think the bong is a hassle sometimes?[/quote]

Dude kno how you feel... When I'm blazed I don't exactly feel like going over to the sink n dumping it then putting it away as opposed to keeping it out. It's jus unfortunate that we have people such as parents or dorm assistants always lurkin around to catch us

17. I like smoking out of bongs just as much as the person hitting after me but I am the lazy type after I smoke...... that's why I make my toking buddy clean up for me:smoke: but if I am by myself I prefer smoking out of my glass bowl, so much less of a hassle

18. [quote name='"Stride420"']Not exactly annoyed from smoking out of a bong... But more so the whole cleaning it out afterwards? When I get completely blazed(which I do with my bong) I never wanna get up dump the water out and put it away. But I don't feel comfortable just leaving it out. Anyone else think the bong is a hassle sometimes?[/quote]

Y would u feel uncomfortable leaving it out. Also look into a ash catcher. Works wonders.

19. Simple solution if you wanna stop cleaning glass, make a bottle bong....then throw away after use.

20. [quote name='"sgtstadanko"']

Y would u feel uncomfortable leaving it out. Also look into a ash catcher. Works wonders.[/quote]

I don't have the problem of getting caught by anyone it's more of like a OCD/anal thing(but I just think it has to be about cleanliness too. I wouldn't be able yo leave the same bong water in and use that for weeks). I couldn't stand just leaving something next to me or in the same room knowing it smells like shit. Also I have cats and it would really suck if they knock it over and the bong shatters or just the issue of having bong water in the carpet.