Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone else get a dizzy-type high after smoking a blunt roach thru a bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bigbadboi69, Oct 2, 2010.

1. After smoking blunts I get a nicotine head buzz with the high.

2. It's called tobacco.

3. Not sure what you mean. The only time ive ever felt dizzy from smoking is maybe my first few times. If you mean dizzy spell than yea ive gotten that from taking too many hits of roach smoke without enough oxygen. Just make your head spin for a second.:smoke:

4. Yeah, it's the tobacco through a bong plus the holding your breathe that combines to make you feel really dizzy.

5. Tobacco. If it is a roach you are hitting in the bong you are even chancing getting entire rips of nothing but the tobacco shell...

6. Absolutely.

7. Nicotine causes the user to feel lightheaded if they aren't accustomed to the effects. If you smoke out of a bong, the amount of smoke you get is so sudden and large, that it is very likely that you would feel the nicotine more than just smoking a blunt.

8. dude i ust made a thead about this and i just searched and u already have one..? like..its starting to die a little now but for a solid 3 mins i was stumblin around and not realay able to functionwell. Had to sit down and hop on gc to relax.....:smoke:

9. That blunt roach has remnants of the previous nicotine pulled through it, so it's just slightly more concentrated than usual.

And under normal circumstances, if it was the end you lit for instance and full of weed, it would take you a several hits or puffs to get through that much of the wrap.

So you're inhaling that much wrap, usually all at once (the heat from your lighter ignites and activates much of the nicotine all in a single go as it passes over it), plus whatever excess nicotine it's managed to hang on to.

That equals a head rush like everyone else has mentioned, particularly if you're not a regular tobacco smoker.

10. ya if you took a ciggarrette tobacco and weed bong rip you would feel the same effect