Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone else freshly baked??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sk8rsian, Jun 26, 2011.

1. I'm stoneeeeed out my mind right now, reading through this forum, and listening to amber by 311 with a candle lit :D this song takes me to my real happy place when I'm high <3

Anyone else experiencing wonderful feelings right now?!

2. Lit a candle because of this post. Mad chill.

3. freshly baked plum pie..

4. With you.....
    [​IMG]
    ;):smoke:

5. #6 sk8rsian, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

Haha glad I could help :) it totally puts me in relax mode for some reason I love it

6. Finishing my first bowl.....now. Loading another after this post. Also may light a candle. Sounds awesome. :smoke:

7. smoking because there is nothing better to do

what a great way to spend your money

8. No I'm as sober as it gets. I have one week left of shit to handle, Monday through Friday and then I'll be smoking it up. My birthday is also on Saturday so the timing couldn't get any better.

9. Im lighting a candle then off to bed. Thanks. :D

10. :eek:I hope you have smoke alarms!!!:confused: