Anyone else follow GC on instagram?

Discussion in 'General' started by Full-Time Mexican, Jan 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hella people are tripping tf out on IG about grasscity ripping them off for hundreds of dollars and never sending glassware. It sucks to hear that GC is doing that

2. Isnt GC based in Amsterdam? Shit has to go through customs, its probably not GC's fault.

I had something from GC arrive once and it had orange customs tape all over to seal it back up from being opened.

that was many years ago though.

3. Could be a smear campaign by the competition, or it could be true idk?

• Agree Agree x 1

4. Jeff Sessions is a IG whore.

• Like Like x 2
  5. lmao

• Like Like x 1
  6. Supply a link or it didn't happen so it be FAKE news...??

7. This has been happing for years,

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. I don't believe that for a second, and I own a piece from GC.

9. Looks like competitors, trolls, or the occasional unhappy customer.
    This is from the first glass piece I saw;

• calirippuhWait who's a scammer?? The glass artist, or Grass City?? I've ordered plenty of stuff from Grass City and I've never had any problems. I've gotten over $300 worth of products from them and not a single issue... @seshingwithslater_ @snappersonly
    • calirippuhThat's weird. I've only ever received good customer service from them. One of the pieces I ordered came cracked, and they sent me a replacement within 2 weeks.... I have videos of everything I ordered from them on my page. @seshingwithslater_

Any who the forums is not really connected to the shop.
    The shop does provide enough profit for Superjoint to graciously allow us the forums.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I love the GC forums and all, but ordering glass from overseas is asking for trouble.

11. It's fake news, you could easily get your money back on a card if the items didn't come.

12. They also ship from a warehouse in the States.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Then they should give customers the information regarding which piece ships from where. Looking at the item description it is a gamble on the customers part. US companies ship all their products from US warehouses.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Then you should speak to them about it, it is not a forum issue.

This thread really has no place in the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.