Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else find it hard to conserve?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tatpoj, Mar 10, 2012.

1. I'm by no means saying I think that I'm addicted to weed. I have no problem going days or sometimes weeks at a time without any bud, but I've noticed that when I do have some, even just a half a gram, it's usually very difficult for me to resist smoking. Does anyone else notice something like this?

2. Never tried to conserve so don't know...

3. Then get a vaporizer, simple. You can get blasted off a .2 bowl.
    /thread.

4. yeah i'm the same way. i collect my kief and save it up though so when i'm dry, i can bust out my kief and get high as fuck still until my next pick up haha

5. I'm the same way man. If i have weed, i smoke it.

But if you wanna get high and you know you shouldn't for conservation reasons, go out and do something. I have woods around my house, so i like to go on nature adventures sometimes. Stuff like that.

6. I run through ganj like crazy dude...just picked up a quarter of some blackberry kush and a quarter of some purple kush...hopefully theyll last me a week

7. smoking joints all day makes your weed go real fast as soon as i got my bong it started lasting longer. But not by much haha. What are you using to smoke man?

8. Couch lockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

9. It's a dry pipe, just a glass bowl.