anyone else find Guitar Hero trippy?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by jpope, Nov 21, 2008.

1. I just realized it about a week ago. Guitar Hero can be pretty trippy if you're stoned and watching someone else play. If you're stoned and you try to play, though, it seems like the hardest thing to do. My eyes and fingers get so tired after a while.
    But watching someone else play is still entertaining.

2. I love playing GH playing stoned.

3. I actually play guitar, and the very first time I tried to play Guitar Hero, I held the guitar the wrong way.

Facepalm moment right there.

It is a smidge entertaining though. :p

4. How did you hold it?

I remember the first time i played it, i tried to play a solo...

yeah that didn't work so well.

5. Left handed style.

I'm right handed, btw. :p

6. haha I love playing guitar hero but I have yet to try it stoned shit maybe Ill make a vid of it this weekend.

7. you said that it was hard stoned.
    i think i actually get better. i dont even think about it, i just press the buttons and enjoy the muzak. im not sure about this, but isnt weed supposed 2 enhance ur ability 2 detect patterns?

8. Look at the screen for an entire song, then look at something away from the screen.

Then you see something really trippy.

9. yeah... your eyes get used to seeing that downward motion of the note chart. I'm an absolute GH addict. GH While tripping face is amazing too. i was faced on L one night and played GH for like 3 songs and it was bomb.

If your a HUGE fan of GH, and have a semi decent PC, check out Frets On Fire. its a GH clone and you can play just about any song out there.