anyone else feel this way?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by phire420, Apr 16, 2009.

1. I am only 19 years old, however, I feel I have already hit my social peak and I am nosediving. When I was 16-17, I was always getting girls and just flirting with them all the time. Now, I never really go out of my way to chill with them. I haven't hooked up, or been in a relationship for 2 years and it is starting to worry me. I am a decent looking guy and I've been told that I have a great personality, but it just seems like I've lost my 'game'. I think this is due to me moving about 2 years ago. After moving to my new home, it just became hard for me new people. I don't really know what happened, but what do you guys think? Is this something I should critically analyze about myself and try to fix the 'problem' immediately, or should I just continue my ways and if something were to happen, then it happens?

2. i dont think its you man, i went though something just like this after i moved back into the US after 3 or so years.. but ive finally found a cool chick so things arnt so bad anymore :smoke:

3. hey bro, dont worry that happened to me in high school...
    freshman year (yeah i know long time ago)
    i was a big man on campus. i was popular and got tons of girls...
    sophomore year i got really bad into drugs...
    everyone did drugs tho and it wasn't a big deal...
    until i got busted for bein fucked up at school.
    i got sent to alternative for six weeks.
    when i get back to school my reputation was shot i was officially a "druggie"
    girls wouldn't look at me twice.
    i had just about given up, then i started gettin out there and meeting people from different towns (not far away but suburbs of the big city i live near)
    well things started picking up. i dated one girl for two months and decided it wasn't working out so we split. then i found the most amazing girl i've ever met.
    9 months later...im still lucky to call her my girlfriend.

trust me bro, we all hit low points but they pick up. i might be only 18 but i've hit that spot too and it sucks i know. but keep your head up and get out there. you dont need game if you got personality. trust me, im the exact same way.

4. Thanks for the replies guys. Yeah, my high school story is pretty similar. Fresh/Soph I was doing real good, then I got expelled and had to move away.

5. nope, i feel like im just starting to get at the top of my game now that im single and about to be 21.