Anyone else feel this way when they were 18?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by LovingTree, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Life has really taken a deep bad turn for me.
    I've been depressed everyday.

Just a day ago, I call my gf, and shes drunk, fucking some guy. She hangs up on me.
    I don't know what to do. I smoke weed everyday just to be happy, because without it, I sleep all day sad.

I really am tempted to try alcohol now. She's ignoring me and avoiding me. What do I do.

I'm 18, i never have had a party gf like her. I didn't expect her to go out and fuck guys.

Now my face is all broken out, and I just got laid off.
    I feel i'm failing at life.
    I hope theres someone here who has been feeling the same way or who has felt that way.

I'm not eating as much either.

Will beer help?

2. Damn dude, smoke a bowl, listen to some different types of music, get ahold of your friends that you know are true.

Wtfff, fuck that dude...dont let this bitch just set her own boundaries. Be your own man...im sure she wouldnt like you fucking other chicks. Settle that. Keep smoking weed though, gj.

Rofl, it isnt all that great, I mean its decent...but too much of it can turn out bad. Id rather spark a blunt tbh.

Well you live and you learn...gj though on getting one like this?

Eat less junk food, maybe some working out? Wash yo face...find a new job. Mowing lawns maybe? Meh, failing is just an oppinion. People FEEL ALOT, ALL the time. Im sure that feeling you have absolutley blows, but smoke a bowl...and think about it logically.

Smoke weed

No but ive noticed smoking bud helps alot since its been mentioned quite a few times in this message.

3. Alcohol only helps temporarily. Don't be sad about some slut dude, sluts do that shit. You're only 18, your life will stay in this slump if you let it...so the quicker you can live and learn the quicker you can progress.

4. Drowning your sorrows in alcohol is not going to help anything. Sure, in the moment you'll feel better but it's just temporary. My advice is to avoid that bitch like the plague, she sounds like a real piece of shit, you're definitely better off without her. You'll find a better chick, there's millions of them out there. Don't get too depressed just yet, you're young, you've got your whole life ahead of you.

5. tbh weed only helps temporarily too. go have some fun though, thats the only way you'll feel better, go chill with some homies smoke some blunts get fucked up, sober up wash up go get a job meet some new people and you'll feel like a new man, guaran-fucking-teed

6. DO NOT DRINK THE JUICE!!

i Guarantee it will just make it worse. listen.. you're young, with your whole life ahead of you. it gets better believe me. life has it's ups and downs. i see it as a roller coaster till the day you die. at times you feel like you're on top of the world, and at it's worst, well you feel like you're buried under a ton of shit.

feeling like a big piece of shit isn't going to stop until YOU gain some confidence and are ready to start moving forward again.

Good Luck!!!:)

7. Dude ur 18... n ur DRUNK gf cheated on u... life goes on....i remember beeing depressed like this. Jst keep smoking n try to not think of her.... go out n get laid ur damnd self... lifes to short to stress petty shit like this bro..ur shlongs strong right now. dont let it die out cuz some worthless female!

8. She's a crazy whore. Dump her ass. If shes too dumb to handle herself when drunk, then she's not for you.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. No exceptions.

9. If you haven't had a drink before, or been drunk, and you're depressed thinking it's going to be the solution, do NOT follow through with it, you will develop a problem and you will still be depressed, only it will be harder to over come.

We've been that way before, some worse than others. Life's confusing and painful sometimes, and things will start to clear up for you in a few more years.. the teens-to-twenty's can be rough. But you'll get through it :)

In the meantime, ditch the bad gf because she's not helping your self esteem right now, and concentrate on bettering yourself for a while. Someone caring, and loving, who's actually good for you will come along sooner or later

10. qft. cant stress this enough.

11. Everyone on here is freaking about alcohol but your using weed to escape as well.

Dump her, no doubt, find friends. Take a break from the weed, get busy, work, do something because you are using herb to escape..

And don't listen to Ahtree.

12. Chill there lil guy, alls im saying is that I rather face the cons of the after effect of smoking alot weed than drinking alot of alcohol.

I said find friends to so your kind of denying yourself also hockey :/

"On a mission your worst enemy is idol time"

13. Co***** it turns all your bad feelings into good feelings.

14. You're 18. You probably think you have shit figured out, but you dont yet. If I had one piece of advice when I was 18 (about relationships) it would be:

Dont let one fucked up situation make an impression on you. Every so often shit just happens and it goes bad, dont think every relationship is like that. Anyways, if you're a chill dude you'll have a better bitch in no time.

15. I know how you feel man. I dated my first real girlfriend for 3 goddamn years before it ended horribly. Oh and by real girlfriend I mean the serious kind as opposed to like middle school bullshit. But anyway, I started dating this girl over the summer between 8th and 9th grade. I fucking loved this girl and would do pretty much anything for her. We dated until the summer between 10th and 11th grade. All of a sudden she decides to go to some fancy ass academy for the genius kids or whatever. She lives there during school. Kinda like college I suppose.

Still, she just decides to leave all of a sudden without even telling me she was going until like a month before she left and she had planned it like 6 months before. She dumped me with a text message. Anyone that has ever been dumped with a text message knows how shitty that is. She then leaves, finds a new boyfriend within like 3 weeks of being there, and pretty much cuts me out of her life. At first we talked occasionally but then that all ended when she got that new guy. I've talked to her maybe once or twice since then and that was like 4 years ago.

I was so depressed it was pathetic. I even contemplated suicide several times. I withdrew from all my friends and family and basically just stayed in my room sleeping all day every day for like 2 months. I started smoking cigarettes regularly because they helped me chill out when I started feeling particularly shitty. Next thing I know I'm addicted and smoking nearly a pack a day. I was a pathetic mess and I try to forget about that time in my life.

During this time I met a girl. One of my sister's friends. She was always over hanging out with my sister and all that. We talked quite a bit. She knew what had happened between me and my ex. We talked about that kind of stuff a lot. She pretty much single handedly pulled me out of my depression. We became best friends to say the least. I preferred her over most of my other friends. She seemed to prefer me over my sister. We eventually started dating and we've been dating for nearly 4 years now and I pretty much love this girl. No one has ever made me feel this good. Not even the first girl I mentioned. If I had actually killed myself I never would have had the chance for this to happen and believe me, that would have sucked.

I hope this gives you a little hope for the future. Bad things are usually followed by good things from what I can tell. Just give it time.

16. Young girls get too drunk easily (low tolerance and size) and just want to get laid. The main reason being because when they're sober, they try to make it seem that they aren't like men with a huge sex drive. When drunk they just want to have fun and care a lot less.

I've fucked girls that said they didn't want a relationship based on the fact that they're bad at them. I realized they were right if I was having one night stands with them. Just get them drunk and their clothes are out the window.

That girl is no one I would ever waste my time with on a relationship. She isn't going to change til she wants to and that won't be while she's with you. Please leave her for yourself.

Sorry life is a bitch. Alcohol never helps and never will. Sounds like you need to make yourself happy. You were using someone else to make you happy but they made you depressed. You can't love someone else until you love yourself. Forget about her and start improving your life. Find a job, start working out, start eating good, start smoking more, start a sport, go fishing.. doesn't matter what you do but you don't need her to be happy. Just take action.

17. Dude alcohol's liquid courage and that's how it should be used. Once you try to drown your problems in it it becomes another problem.

18. Dump the bitch not worth it
    Alcohol will make most everything worse unless your looking to party.
    Smoke weed with your friends and dont invest too much in dumb girls. once again not worth it.
    Shit happens. Thats life learn from it.

19. /

^Basically
    Music Selection helps too. Listen to music about smoking weed, not depressing ones.

20. Plenty of fish in the sea bud trust me.

If she does shit like that it aint worth your time pimp.