Anyone else feel smoking has had a significant impact on your life?

Discussion in 'General' started by love2trip, Jun 26, 2009.

1. I don't know about all of you, but i feel the smoking marijuana has had a huge impact on my life. I mean if i think about it, my life would probably be totally different if i had never smoked the herb. I mean smoking marijuana has effected many aspects of my life such as the friends i hang out with, the way i think, my outlook on life, the things i do, etc.

Does anyone else feel that they/their life would have probably been significantly different, for better or for worse, if they hadn't indulged in the herb? I mean IMO smoking has made me who i am today, and i would probably have been a lot different if i never smoked.

2. Smoking has definitely had a big impact on my life. I feel it has changed me for the better. It has made me realize so much about life and the person I am. It has also gotten me interested in things i dont think would interest me without smoking. Smoking has also made me have some unforgettable experiences

3. great post man. Ive been in a similar situation myself, looks like you handled it pretty well.

4. Thanks, bud. +rep! :)

5. I would be an entirely different person if not for marijuana. I can't even begin to list the differences...

I'd be so much more ignorant, so much less a musician, an even worse writer, and would be still majoring in engineering instead of polisci/journalism, which I am so much happier with. I would have 395858358354 less great experiences, would be insanely less intelligent, and wouldn't be writing a book right now. god bless the herb

6. #6 Yourcatdead, Jun 26, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2009
    Agree about everything you say here, how it's made an impact.

pmurph. I think that's the slump I'm heading into. Can't go out, so all I can do is smoke by myself. It's kinda like what you were doing I think. Ima stop this weekend, take a week or two so I can learn to function sober so I don't fall into the deep trap of addiction.

7. I don't think anyone can say that the herb has not or will not affect their lives.

8. same shit with me.

and marijuana doesnt make me not deal with my problems, if anything its the other way around. before i smoked weed i didnt even notice my problems. marijuana made me really focus on them and think of good ways of fixing them.. weed has saved my life in many ways.

9. You know bro, this is prolly one of the most sensible posts I've seen in a fucking long while on any board. It's so true. Use weed to ENHANCE. If not, you burn it out and it starts to just become a habbit, and you end up supporting the habbit, and not yourself.

Use weed to maintain the status, but don't use it to fix shit.

10. i completely agree with the title. i feel alot less angry than i used too. waaayy more relaxed

11. This.