anyone else feel similar?

Discussion in 'General' started by loopster, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Well recently i have just felt no need for the internet or any website on the internet the only reason i get on now i to maybe watch videos this website and facebook and now i feel like all of those are just pointless wastes of time but yet everyone indulges to deep in each one of these, i feel like the internet is pointless now....

2. well sittin on your ass staring at a screen all day straining your eyes ain't exactly productive....the sites with the most hits are the most pointless it seems....atleast check out some FREE online college courses/speeches, don't even have to sign up for it...

less "herp derp" and "cool story, bro" Bullshit, more Actual productivity. Problem with not just the 'net but life in General anymore....grow up people..know when acting immature is Actually Funny....

3. window i couldnt agree with you anymore on your last statement..

4. sometimes yes, but there is always something i wanna look up i may not spent tons of time online but there is always going to be some subject i wanna look up and i am not going to a library or some other antiquated form of learning that requires physical updating when over the computer it can be done so much faster