Anyone else feel like youre the only one who has significantly changed (if you have)?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Tastytrichomes, Jun 21, 2013.

1. #21 nanners, Jun 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2013
    Nah, I've always been this cool.  :cool:

But I can relate to knowing dumb people in highschool. meh but I never really liked most of them anyways. The people who went all crazy religious weird me out more.

2. I don't keep in touch with more than one person from high school. I knew most people a little bit, only a few closely. Those few are in completely different areas now, in completely different stages of life. Except for one, who is still in the area. But he's always been a smart guy. I like to think I'm not the only one who changed. I see some people post things on FB every now and then and they've definitely changed, but there are also people who are definitely still the same. That makes me sad, but what are you gonna do? I just try to be happy for those who seem to have grown :)

3. I feel like I've changed alot of the past year. I just understand things more and have more experiences than some other people.

4. i've been cool all my life though

5. I dunno. I only notice I've changed when other people document and comment on it. even then. I'm still a fucking derpy silly bastard.