Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else feel like this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PinkFloydLove, Jul 25, 2011.

1. So iv'e asked all my friends and they say they dont feel like this so im just wondering. Whenever i lay back when im really high, like 10 mins after smoking, and close my eyes, i swear i see like millions of myself falling backwards and i feel like im doing backflips falling. It's deffinetly not a good feeling so i just sit up :)

anyone else?

2. Welcome to the city.

You sound like you're new to smoking, although I doubt you actually see millions of yourself when you close your eyes, closed eye visualizations are perfectly normal and persist even with tolerance (at least in my experience). When your starting you may also get those falling sensations. I know I did.

3. yea i get that, i love it try and hold it til u cant hold on any longer, and then hold it for 5 seconds and u will be fucked up trippin ballz

4. never happened to me. saw some shit similar when i was on mushrooms but not high on the green

5. I mean i dont litterally see them, but i immagine them and its like its there so its like i see it but i dont.. i dont know if im making sense hahah. Ive been smoking since last year around december, so i guess its kinda new? not sure.

6. The things I see when I get high..haha. I get tracers hardcore when I'm stoned. You're just thinking too much into it.

7. lol thats so confusing especially cus im baked, and i describe it as my body keeps "beating" (like a heart quicker and quicker until i open my eyes). Crazy shit dude, i guess people just experience things differently cus only a couple of my friends have felt these effects

8. I've had the exact same feeling bro. It's a great feeling, it may be overwhelming to people though.

9. That's weird as fuck!

10. Finally someone. hahaha. But yeah, i think it might be overwhelming when im at my peak of being high cause im like, holy fuckin shit after a couple seconds of laying my head back. but when im not as high as i was and to it i love it :smoke:

11. YESSSS, like that feeling you get on a swing with your eyes closed

12. your high, bro. enjoy it. i used to get that.

trippin ballz was so much fun, can't cause of my pain the high just barely offsets it... oh well.

Fookin good while it lasted :)

13. #13 TrueNirvana, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I love that feeling.

14. exactly!

15. Did you really take a picture of the site. and then put a circle around it using paint.
    Haters gonna hate.

16. Some times when im stoned and close my eyes i see this

[​IMG]

Then i open my eyes then burst out laughing... well because well... look at him GO!!!

17. I have never felt or seen such things while smoking weed.

LSD, Dex, Shrooms, too much opium and some synthetics have given me the feelings that you said in your post, but not weed by itself.

Never had visuals on weed either.

18. Woah, a secret board above apprentice tokers! :eek: