Anyone else feel like GC's gettin kinda dull?

Discussion in 'General' started by That One Stoner, Mar 26, 2016.

1. All the drug test threads need to stop

• Like Like x 2
  2. There is a thread dedicated to answering drug test questions I think, should just put people there that ask.

• Like Like x 2
  3. This time of year especially has always been the slow season on GC. All the best legends are still around, at any rate, and like everything else in this vast and beautiful universe, the vibes will circle back around.

If yeh don't dig it, why not clamber off that high horse and join me down here for a little smoke. :smoke:

• Like Like x 3
  4. Im a yungin. I miss the hilarious times. Any comment i make there seems ti be someone who gets offended by it

5. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  6. As Norse signaled, use a filter for the most part. Read the guidelines, feel the intent, and report the obnoxious.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  7. This is my first time on in like, a year and a half or some?

Lemme browse around a bit and I'll get back to ya.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yes.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I've been on here for about a year, and things have changed a little bit.

I find there's a lot more passive agressive BS on here. If you have something you want to say, you can say it or PM the person. Lots of threads have turned into pissing contests.

But overall, the vibe is cool I guess. I just try to ignore the assholes, makes everything better.

• Like Like x 3
  10. didn't use the ignore feature for 10 years, didn't need to really, but i did recently and it made this place so much better

• Like Like x 5
  11. It seems people either completely agree or disagree. And theres the few that are in the middle :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  12. I noticed it too maybe everyone's just older now?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. I feel like this sites filled with people 40+ now. I have 0 problem with that but the older generations dont tend to appreciate the dark humor we do. Idk. I miss the stupidity and insults. But thats just me

14. I disagree

15. I noticed

16. Only foolin