Anyone else feel like GC's gettin kinda dull?

Discussion in 'General' started by That One Stoner, Mar 26, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have not been a member for very long, but I really enjoy it here much better than any other forums i've been apart of, living here in the mid-west where people still hate "potheads" this forum is really appreciated by me. and its a joy conversing with people and sharing music with people on here. I love GC. Now im gonna cry. lol

• Like Like x 3
  3. How can you say this place is dull when we just witnessed all out meme warfare.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  4. Sometimes this place can be slow as hell but that's only if you limit yourself to sections of the forum.

• Like Like x 2
  5. The city has changed drastically, many times, over the years.

I stick around because of the people. I've met a lot of cool and awesome people around here in my 8 or so years here.

I don't think I'll truly ever leave.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  6. It does undulate, overall it keeps me pretty entertained.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ever since needing a torch to blaze, I think the level of drug-doing was stepped up. Maybe people today need to re-assess what goes in those lungs and stop spewing so much misguided hate at each other.

• Like Like x 2
  8. or just chill with the conspiracy stuff. seems like every other post is about some conspiracy

• Like Like x 1
  9. That's cause this place is full of conspiracy theorists. Good thing most of them are in Pandora's Box and the politics+religion sub forums.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Never.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 7
  11. Hell no, this place cracks me up

I just spent the first hour of my day reading stories about people shitting themselves, can't get better than that

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  12. upload_2016-3-27_16-51-42.png

• Like Like x 3
  13. A lot of the city is here now is what I think it's a hole lot easier for me to get into. GC I can't get into lost password bs

Miltyburn

14. It's not dull, I especially like all the new blades blowing in from /r/trees.
    They are neato frito bandito. It's like every post is supposed to be some ironic instagram blogshit but they're serious!
    LOL!

• Like Like x 3
  15. 100%

Miss the old Grasscity.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Perhaps those that remember funnier times, should now pick up the mantle from the Blades of old and start a new era?!!

:smoke:

• Like Like x 6
  17. Let the shit be our fertilizer

• Like Like x 2
  18. I think a lot of users who pine for ye olde days have a serious case of rose-tinted glasses.

• Like Like x 4