Anyone else feel like GC's gettin kinda dull?

Discussion in 'General' started by That One Stoner, Mar 26, 2016.

1. I actually spent some time in a couple other cannabis forums a month ago because I was weary of all the kids who are on here and wanted to converse with adults. I can't say that I found anything better. While one other had way more adults with intelligence and respect, they weren't very active so I slumped back to GC. I like a number of the folks here and I'm learning to let the idiotic posts slide...more often. Also, the interface is great.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Yeah man ill check it out. And i have no arguement there. The people in the cultivation forums are super knowledgable & friendly. I was referring to the other forums.. It just doesnt have the same feel to it was the point i was trying to get out there

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yeah I don't really spend to much time on the other ones because someone always has to start an argument haha it gets pretty annoying!

Platinumkidd Coco LED/ CFL Grow

4. Let's make Grasscity great again!

• Like Like x 8
  5. [​IMG]

how many pounds can i expect also are they male or female??

lol that's mean but i just jokin around i always try to help beginners

• Like Like x 12
  6. @morange That is probably 3 pounds if you harvest now. 420 blazeit

• Like Like x 10
  7. Nahhh...its kept me around for 10+ yrs or so.. it waxes and wanes

(Before I need a flack jacket, not this account and shit)

• Like Like x 2
  8. There's still some quality people here, but it seems like a lot less quality information is being posted lately. Maybe we just plateaued in the sense that everything you need to know about marijuana has already been discussed over and over again to the point where we're sick of retyping it every time someone asks a question.

• Like Like x 4

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
  10. i'll be completely honest. i never felt 100% the same after the first major update in 2013. that said, grasscity forums is my go-to place for good vibes and passing the time. plus this new update is a big improvement.

• Like Like x 7
  11. RIP 2009 posters.....

• Like Like x 1
  12. Long live the new generation

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  13. So were you a previous member back then or just lurking for that long? :blink:

• Like Like x 2
  14. It's my fault, I stopped working night shift where I was bestowing a large percentage of the funny around here. I'll take this as my wake up call...

• Like Like x 6
  15. This is kinda funny...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. I was a "guest" in 2009-2010 when I first wanted to get more info on the best ways to smoke. learned a lot and saw a lot of cool people back then. it was much more relaxed and funny back then

• Like Like x 1
  17. hmmmmmm...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  18. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. [​IMG]

20. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2