Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else feel "dirty" when you're high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yaaaabitch, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Nah man i don't.

2. i think i know what you mean kind of.

3. Who are you?

4. Kinda get what you're saying. It's more like when I have some place to go and be "respectable" I worry that I reek of bud so I just shower.

5. #25 wawa789, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This.

6. Smoke your weed in the shower man :D

7. dude i know how you feel!
    like you kinda dirty-ish or forgetting something?
    like you feel amazing, high and everything but then theres just than un-natural feeling?

8. I feel like my face is dirty sometimes, like oily. But I just wash my face and I'm all good

9. Are you talking to anyone in particular?
    and i'm glad to hear that other people kinda know what i mean. it's not really that annoying or hard to deal with it just feels weird. it is kinda cool i guess.

10. Nooo I don't think I ever feel "dirty" when I'm high... but ill start to feel like my room or kitchen or whatever room I am is dirty. And then ill start cleaning EVERYTHING. My friends have to tell me to stop and sit down sometimes. That's the only "dirty" feeling I get when I'm high

11. #31 bigj0110, Feb 26, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
    Sorry that I'm 10 years late to this post lol, but I understand what you mean. I have a similar situation where if I haven't taken a shower for the day yet (which I take at least 1 shower per day usually in the morning) and I smoke weed and or take a dab, my whole body including my hair, my mouth/gums, under my arms, my private and thigh areas would feel extremely dirty like I haven't taken a shower in a long while. Then my arms and my armpits both would feel heavy, my armpits would also feels sticky when they're closed and or I try to open it and or close and I'll also have some stiffness in the back of my neck as well. Also my tear ducts in my eyes, my nose, ears and sometimes throat would also feel clogged as well.

Then at the same time while this is going on I'll get a craving/urge to take a shower. Once I take a good thorough shower, brush my teeth, and wash my hair, the heaviness, stiffness, and everything that was clogged will all go away for the whole entire day until I wake up the next morning after smoking and or dabbing before taking a shower for the day. If I smoke and or dab after that for the remainder of the day I don't have this issue again like I said until the next morning.

The only 2 thing I can think of is that my pores are closing because I'm losing my skin oils in my body due to the fact that I'm getting dehydrated. Also while I'm smoking and or dabbing I'm drinking a good amount of water, especially if I just took a nice size dab I can usually chug a whole 16.9 FL OZ bottle of water. Also I attempted numerous times to try to find information online about this and I have not been able to find anything on this except the OP feeling the same way and making the same claims I am about this specific topic/situation. Or the other reason can be for the simple fact that I'm getting sinuses and it's just a bad flare up everytime I smoke dab and or smoke.

• Agree Agree x 1