Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else feel "dirty" when you're high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yaaaabitch, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Not like sexually excited. I mean I feel like i haven't showered in a week... It's not the weed I know i'm smoking decent shit but some of my friends have told me they feel the same thing but i never used to notice this. :confused:

2. No, but go post this on 4chan there pretty nice there

3. ..what?

4. hahahahaha

5. that's weird man. lol i don't ever feel dirty.

6. You are not smokin good bud

7. maybe its where your smoking or something u put on like to hide your smell of ganjaa

8. There are many words I could use to describe my feeling when I am high... "dirty" is not one of them.

9. Maybe you should take a shower after you smoke. It'll feel sooooo goooood

10. If anything, when I smoke I feel clean lol

11. Only when I'm molested by a priest.:cool:

12. We'll take a bath after next time.

13. I feel fresh dressed like a million bucks. Fresh fresh dressed fresh fresh dressed.

14. I know what you mean, and it even happens with headies. I will break out and sweat, needing to shower sometimes =/

15. Cum to me my son?

16. i know what you mean dude. sometims I sweat a little but I honestly like the feeling. Like I'm getting in touch with my humanity more lol. And I also get more aware of like my skin oils and such.

17. but I also have obsessive tendencies when it comes to cleanliness so yea lol

18. no but i feel sexually dirty when im high sometimes

19. Who are you?