Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else feel completely dull, depressed, or pissed without weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mikethecop, Mar 26, 2014.

1. #1 mikethecop, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
    I'm going on a month tolerance break because I need to save money and fix my car.. but I've been smoking weed everyday for the past year (strong dank) and even if I just take a day off , I cant stop thinking about smoking that bowl and im all day depressed... how can I possibly do this for a month?
    I think Im addictted to weed :\\

2. We are creatures of habit. Hopefully I can finish typing before the "weed has no downside" crowd gang rapes you.

Find something that takes your mind off of it, and do whatever that happens to be. Once new habits are formed the urge may exist on some level still but will be a slight annoyance at worst.

3. Yep. Give your brain something else to do and it will go away. My personal experience anyway. And I happen to be on a forced t-break myself. Trouble getting to sleep is the only problem I have. Because I'm dull, depressed and pissed if I have weed or not.

4. not pissed, but otherwise dull yeah...ok so pissed, but not outwardly visible pissed, more like 'shut up dont talk to me' pissed
    all times i need weed close to me, stay high like im supposed to be

i dont wanna hear nothin outta no one about blah blah blah, you got issues, blah blah blah emotionally stunted manchild, yadda yadda hey

5. I can't poop if I don't smoke weed

Omega369

6. Yeah, kind of, ive had to change my attitude about it, to use it as a reward rather than a tool. So I took a forced tbreak too, and i ended up starting like 2 weeks after i told myself i would... I think disciplines good for a person though, give yourself a good attitude about it and remember what youre doing it for.
    And exercise a ridiculous amount

7. You need something new in your life OP.

As was said above me use it as a reward not a tool unless you are medicating not just getting high.

8. well the world is pretty dull, i remember before i smoked i would get angry pretty easy and judge people. ever since ive smoked its not like that but when im sober i notice more bs

9. i get more annoyed and bored than anything else. 

10. It seems dull and depressing as well for me when i havent had any. Then i remeber ive felt that way long before i started the herb  and i dont worry

11. It makes it hard for me to sleep during breaks but its just a plant haha it will always be there when your done.

12. Not really, I have hobbies such as music and learning to keep my mind occupied, but without it, life just seems like a mundane cycle.

13. I agree. Writing music while baked is an amazing experience, especially when I wake up the next day to listen to my recordings sober, and I realize that I wouldn't have been able to think of that without the help of Mary Jane.

It makes you feel good inside, rather than just a cycle of smoking without being creative in any way and feeling annoyed when you're sober. At least that's how I feel. 

14. I'm no doctor but it could be the dopamine, or lack of, from not smoking. Smoking produces a dopamine high and going without smoking would leave you deprived of the increased dopamine levels.

15. After being used to smoking every day, multiple times a day, it takes a while to get used to not having it. I'd say give it a couple of weeks and being sober feels normal, same as being high starts to feel normal after being high frequently daily does after picking up more trees.