Anyone else excited for KH3?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by nutstomp, Aug 16, 2013.

1. because come on just look at this  :smoking:

[​IMG]

2. Oooh new kingdom hearts!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Eeeee!!!!! Can't wait!!!

4. Is that a ninja micky mouse? And is goofy carrying a katana? Wtf

5. I know it looks obscure...but once you play it you'll understand :)

6. It looks like a cross between final fantasy and the goofy movie haha

7. It does have Final Fantasy characters in it. It's a Disney/Final Fantasty mix..it's f'n awesome.

8. The only reason I'm getting a PS4. I mean sure I'll get more games after because I'm not gonna have a PS4 and just one game. But without KH3, I wouldn't bother.

It's been sooooooo long since 2!!!!

I'm afraid it won't be as good as my expectations. Must. Lower. Expectations!

9. Haha..2 was amazing! The first one will always be my favorite though..just because I thought it was epic when I first played it. I love Disney and Final Fantasy and for someone to mix the 2..just genius.

I feel you. I love the first one because I liked the story so much better, and that opening song.. kills me every time.

The intro to 2 was seriously lacking, and playing as Roxas.. it was so difficult to trudge through. I understand why it was essential to the story but.. damn. The fighting was way improved in 2 though, so much more fluid and customizable. And those drive forms.. dual wielding.. sliding around like you're on ice.. even being a heartless was badass.

Fuck. I wanna play KH now. Both of them at the same time!

11. I actually even like the one on gba... It was actually pretty good for some reason. Have the emu on my phone right now...hmm midnight jam session..

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I agree. Playing as Roxas..I was like,"What the fuck?" But as the game digressed it was easier. The drive forms were badass.

Besides Sora, who's your favorite character?

13. I will buy this. No hesitation.

I loved the Re: Chain of memories game on ps2. i thought it was really cool :)

Hm.. I like Goofy. He's awesome and keeps it lighthearted. Though I prefer to play with Donald since he heals me. :p I don't remember ever using the character from the world haha, I liked my trio!

Who's yours?

16. I would have to say Axel "Got it memorized?"
    He was a great character and sacrificed himself for Sora so that possibly he could see his friend Roxas.