Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else ever get TOO high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shanx420, Aug 24, 2009.

1. #1 Shanx420, Aug 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2009
    Alright, so last night I was at my friends house. We were preparing for a sesh and everyone was throwing down. Altogether it was probably about a gram of weed (dank). About 3 good bowl packs. Definitely enough for the night (or so I thought).

We go outside, smoke the bong, and start coming back in. By this point I'm feeling pretty damn high, so it was much to my surprise when i hear someone say, "Are we packing another?".

I tell them, "Yo, I cannot smoke anymore right now.. I'm high enough". They get all confused/angry asking me why I can't smoke more. So I tell them what I thought was an obvious reason, "Because if I smoke more I think I'll probably get too high".

I explain to them that I have a lower tolerance and can't handle as much as them obviously (one of them has been smoking for like 4 years longer than me and the other a little over a year). But that wasn't it. They didn't seem to understand the concept of getting too high. Like uncomfortably high.

So while wicked unbelievably high I was trying to explain to them what it was like to get uncomfortably high for Christ's sake. I mean.. My god am I the only one who can't smoke ceaselessly without passing their limit? I dunno it's just like, I hit this point where i start getting very paranoid, things get "too real" or "too intense". It's like sensory overload, and my mind is just racing way too fast. I've gotten so high before that it felt like i was almost tripping. In fact this past Tuesday I got so high it almost felt like I was on shrooms. It's just not enjoyable...

So am I alone here? or do my friends just really need to take a T-Break lol.

2. You can never be too high.

3. I can smoke a huge amount in one session, but if I get to blazed I will just fall asleep.

4. i need a t-break :(

5. I've gotten so high that I've wanted to be sober, but it only happened once or twice and it was when I just started smoking.

6. A week or so ago i smoked way too much and got so high that i couldn't close my eyes cause i thought i would puke, so i decided to sleep it off. Turns out when i turned off the light, i felt like i would though up again, so i ended up sleeping on the floor with the light on.
    it was definitely not a good feeling.
    So yeah, it's possible to be too high

7. Yep i haven't gotten that "too high" feeling in forever.

8. What are you smoking and where can I get some? :smoking:

9. same here
    :smoking:

10. ha i just posted my bad account of being too high earlier today

11. I understand what your saying man

Don't get me wrond I love to smoke a lot and get very high, but when i smoke too much i get that burnt out feeling on the comedown where all i wanna do is sleep.

When i smoke i like to get to the point where im "good" and anymore would just be too much

12. If you can control your high you can smoke any amount.

13. Yea i used to get to high to the point were your uncomfortable and didnt enjoy it.. Now im always trying to get too high but cant

14. I never get to high except the first time I used a bong but that was like 3 years ago but I seem to always eat myself to sleep when I have the munchies.

15. Lol just no name dank from Boston AFAIK. But I've only been smoking for about 10 months.

16. Never.

Ever.

17. no such thing as too high.

18. yeah i sort of understand what you're saying. it's only happened maybe once or twice when i got the dankest shit i've ever seen in my entire life. i basically smoked it so fast with 2 others that we didnt realize how high we were until we burned through like 6 bowls. i decided to never do that again and learned a lesson. better for me to get decent high like 2 or 3 times then to get SUPER SUPER baked just once.

19. I haven't felt that way in years..

20. Yeahh I kinda know what you mean. I used to get ridiculously high every time back about 8 months ago. A really nice, very euphoric high too, but now I can't get that kind of high anymore.

Maybe I should just try to enjoy getting too high before it's impossible lol.