Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone Else Ever Get That Feeling

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CmMx112, Dec 22, 2012.

1. When you've smoked a few months or years straight without taking a significant break, and you just get drug out on bud? I just feel like I don't enjoy it like I used to. I remember up until a year ago smoking was fun, I enjoyed every aspect of it, but now I do it just because. I try making homemade pieces like I used to, but its still the same. Been smoking on some of the best dank in my area, but its just like I can't enjoy it like I used to. Am I in need of a T-break?

2. Yes, you definitely are! You'll probably post a thread the complete opposite of this after a t-break

3. Yeah, if not for tolerance I wouldn't feel that way sometimes
    Sounds like you're in need of a tolerance break, even a few days helps if you smoke daily

4. Yeah have a t break. This is the exact reason I limit myself to a couple of times a week, it's so much better as a reward or some shit rather than a daily habit type of thing.

5. I got a feeling. Ooooooo oooooooo

6. Take a break. A week is enough for me, ended my t break yesterday and smoked some dank sativa weed, fucking worth it. Got me fucked up for hours.

7. Figured a t-break would help. Haven't taken one of those in a good while

8. Yeah take a tolerance break, I'm taking one as well.

9. Whats your method of using marijuana?