Anyone else ever experience...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by tokabowl420, Oct 8, 2009.

1. nausea after ingesting rolls? I've taken rolls a bunch of times but occasionally i've experienced like dry-heaving and stomach pains for like 20 minutes when i'm rollin real hard but i've never actually puked. this has happened with pressies that have been tested and appear pretty clean as well so its not just like dirty rolls.

this only happens to like 1 other person i know and the rest of my friends think i'm crazy when i tell them this or they get kinda concerned if they see me in distress ha. just wondering if this has ever happened to any anybody here?

2. Yeah. It's actually the only drug that can, without fail, make me throw up if I take too much. I can handle any other drug from opiates to RC's of all kinds just fine, but something about a good clean roll makes me lose my shit. It played more than a small roll in my decision to quit rolling last year. :eek:

3. Yes. Almost without fail on every come-up E will make me really sick and anxious. It only lasts maybe 20 min and always subsides, even in smaller amounts.