Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else eat like a girl if they don't smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FatBwoy93, Feb 16, 2012.

1. I am 6'5 240. But when i don't smoke my girlfriend who is a 5'7 cheerleader can out eat me.

If i smoke i can literally eat everything in site. I will finish my food. Then try to steal her food. Then go buy two pizzas. Then go buy a half gallon of ice cream and eat it myself. And i'll never be full.

But if i don't smoke i get full before i am even halfway through my food. And it doesn't matter how long i go without smoking. When i was t-breaking i dropped down to 214. And still wasn't hungry.

2. Im 5'9 145 lbs and I eat everything in sight.. then I smoke and eat everything in sight plus I start to just make more food..

3. Smoking def opens up your appetite, has this been happening since you were young? like before you started smoking.

If so, you may have had an underlying condition, but smoking helps you eat more. No big deal, I guess.

4. munchies... there a brutal force to be reckoned with :cool:

5. I'm the same way

Actually dropped about 100 lbs because of it. Food just isn't as good as when I'm high, so I save eating until I get high which is usually once a day

One big meal a day
    And small meals like a banana or apple

6. I'm the same way. If I make a pizza to myself and I haven't smoked, I'll only eat like 3-4 slices, but if I get high then make a pizza, I'll eat the whole thing, plus I'll munch down on some other food.

7. when i'm sick i basically have to smoke if i want to eat haha

8. 100 pounds?! :eek: holy hell

I'm on a t-break now and I definitely have less of an appetite

9. thats what i do . if i dont smoke, i dont get hungry. when i smoke. Munch the fuck out ! :D . but im on probtiion and its killin me ....

10. Same way bro Idk why I literally eat 2 bites a day if I'm not high Idk why foods jot appealing to me whej high its like ugh.. I'm not skinny either haha. I'm 6'2 230 I used to be able to eat everything I was 360 at one time weird idk been thinking I was sick or something bit not sure ima.go to the doc soon

11. Yo body needs food people, bulk up!!! Toke up and chow down!

12. I love eating no matter what but sometimes I have to stop myself when I'm high cuz ill forget how much I ate and I start thinkin what if I ate to much and I explode then I'm afraid to eat more

13. Part of that is probably psychological... Food is omnom when high, and weed makes eating release more dopamine plus it releases some on its own..munchies are strong, your minds just as strong

14. #14 mrghozt, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2012
    i literally cannot eat for the past year or so, reading this is starting to make me think i have an underlying condition....even when im STARVING i cannot eat....weed help sa BIT, i actually believe its my teeth, as i have a fucked tooth in the back right (no insurance saving to finish the damn root canal) so i have to eat all my food on one side, when i do let some food slide over there it all gets stuck in my tooth but tastes crazy intense on that side.....fuck man, im so skinny now too....im 6' and was a healthy 165...i am now at a measly 145 and all my friends and friends of friends are like "are u sick dude? u need to eat something"
    it actually makes me feel like a bitch...

my girl is 5'4 MAYBE 110 and this girl KILLS me when we go out to eat...everytime...i been wit her 4 years, i outate her one time and it was like an event...she couldnt bellieve it lol...it was thai food tho and it was so FUCKING good...and scene

15. Haha this is so true. I eat everything I can find, but if i haven't smoked for a day or two I have no appetite. After a week or so i'm back to my usual fatass diet

16. I love food, but I never eat junk, fast food, eat out, fake juice, etc. when I'm sober.

when I'm high i eat everything.....

17. I can eat no matter what. If I am sober I eat a ton for my size. If I am high I eat a shit ton more.

18. #19 falcon10911, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2012
    Why are some people so focused on food? :confused:

I eat to sustain myself so I don't die. That's about it. Junk food taste like shit to me sober or stoned, I usually eat fresh fruits and vegetables or lean meat regardless :smoke: .

Shit is gooood.

19. i literally have zero appetite when away from the green stuff. but as soon as i smoke, its munch time. ive always not eaten though, ganj just helped me actually have an appetite.....im 20 weigh 101, 5'5.