Anyone else eager for old age?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tenany, Sep 20, 2010.

1. I can't wait till I'm an old man, I'm going to mess with people so hardcore. They wont be able to shit to me or ill grab my cane with a sword in it and cut them open.

So does anyone else look forward to what they will be like when they are old?

2. Only if I have something to look back on :p

3. Hell no. The only thing I'd be looking forward to is retirement checks..that's IT.

4. This!:hello:

5. Think of it like this. Your retired, will probably be toking on some dank medical marijuana, and can be as rude or as crazy as you want to people and they would just shrug it off because your just an old person that is probably senile.

6. HELL YEA id chase people around in an electric scooter at walmart with my cane swinging in the air yelling "u damn kids!!!" in an old mans voice it sounds funnier then typed lol

7. ^ this guy knows whats up lol.

8. I can already do this and people would think I'm a dick and/or retarded. Doesn't matter to me if I don't know them and they think I'm a douche, I just don't like acting rude or crazy. (y'know, when I'm sober)

But being old and in good health and living off a fat ass pension, doing whatever I wanna do, yeah that seems nice. I just hope I get there somehow :cool:

9. I look forward to retirement with a chonger in one hand and a coffee in the other. Hopefully sitting by a fire in my cabin with a reliable pup smoking weed all day.

Until then live fast die young :p.

10. thanks for the complement man that really made my high feel even better :eek::yay: made it go from about a 5 to a 9 so thanks man it really made me feel good

11. Lol, I agree with Royk.

Shit, im just now starting to enjoy my youth, I can wait.

12. Fuck no. I'm 26 and my knees already feel like they are shot. I'll probably have like Grade 10 arthritis by the time I turn 40.

13. yeah , i wanna be a proud grand father. like your grandad who always gives you money and goes fishing with you and shit lol. i wanna get a nice house too, with lots of medical weed and dutches.

14. I'm gonna try to look my best as an old dude and put my pimp on the younger women.
    I'm also going to sell weed throughout the retirement homes to make stacks then probably retire out in the Mediterranean

15. Fuck no. I wish I could go back to the good ol days where I can shit in my pants and someone would clean it up for me

Oh wait...I can do that when Im old too...

16. #16 SirenWasHere, Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2010
    Not me.

It isn't the aging part that bothers me, it's the worrying about DYING bit.

I know that tomorrow isn't promised to anyone and I can go at any time, but it still sucks.

17. On 1 hand yeah its ganna be great to spend all day sitting around smokin my vape (cuz my lungs will deff. be shot by then).. I think i can wait tho. Theres so much to do, and so many beautiful woman that i still must attend to..Lol I dont need a pill to keep an hour long boner and i would like to keep it that away. I do see where you're coming from with the electric scooter and the cane tho.

18. #18 moose420, Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2010
    I hope i don't live past 75 to be honest, i'd rather be dead then an old person who can't do shit for himself and everything hurts.

19. I pray that god takes me before I grow old old....

20. If you're eager for old age, I assume you're young.

I'm definitely not looking forward to old age. The older I get, the faster time seems to go by and I'm only 25.