Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else dry?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NebDro, Sep 5, 2011.

1. It seems as if everyone is making threads about this good bud they are smoking and shit, and it is really bothering me that others can find bud and I can't;) Nah, not really, but I really can't find any bud. Anyone else in this situation also? What is your reason for not being able to get bud? Peace GC:smoke:

2. I have shitty dealers so bud is hard to find

3. 3 weeks dry and counting

4. Shitty dealers are better than no dealers at all:eek: Which is my case:(

5. I don't have a real dealer, I have to hope friends with connections can hook me up. I havent been able to get a connect for years, sucks. So I do go through dry spells. My coworker new I was low and said" here is something to get you through the weekend" he ended up giving me close to an eighth! I'm set for a few days hahah!

6. No money :(
    aand i have to find a new dealer becuase my old one is trying to rip me off. What a hoe.

7. i've asked 6 people and i can't find shit, just giving up and drinking myself into a stupor this labor day

8. Just an idea but, maybe cruising the stash jar when dry isn't the most fun idea :p

9. I hate not being able to find decently priced zips of stanky danky. N I hate having to buy half os...

10. Same here. My dealer caught an attempted murder charge last night:eek: So I won't be buying from him for a while now... Time to skate to some gas stations and ask around there:(

11. i was on a 2 week dry spell till my buddy's dad let me know he can always get some good medical for me, so i made a new connect lol

12. Lucky, I wish I could have a dealer that could get me medical grade shit for a good price. But most of the time I have to smoke on mids, and smoke fire every other weekend or whatever. But congrats on making the new connect bro:hello:

13. Dealer just stopped dealing for the school year. Shit sucks , gotta find a new connect

14. i just got back to college and once again my connect from the year before has disappeared. i might have finally found someone but i've thought that before and it didnt pan out so we'll see.

15. Yep, just till tomorrow though.

16. Although I just re-upped, I went through a pretty large dry spell, partly because I didn't have much money, but also because all my connects are a ten dollar bus ride away. Smoking shit straight from the clubs for now though, so it was worth the wait.

17. I found my dealer at college. So go to college.

18. was dry like a month ago .. it's out there dude trust me it's out there you just gotta get busy asking people.

19. Eating up supply. Diet each week is more than a gallon of water and I'm dying to simplify my life and go to the same store only once a week. Stores around here fight to see me please end the squabbling and get my burner digits

20. went dry yesterday, not getting anymore until friday. not got any connects where i am now. just went for a scavenge n found all i could but my scales won't even register it as 0.01g so probs not worth a smoke :p