Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else dry and bored as hell?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Fritter, Dec 1, 2012.

1. God I'm bored...

2. I got bored so I took a pic.
    [​IMG]

3. DUUUUUUDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I hope my envy manifests into some weed so I can smoke it:smoking::smoking:

4. Hahahahahaha!! That's just mean man hahaha.

But yea I'm not dry, but need to restock very soon. But I feel ya. Been lucky; haven't been dry in months.

5. You are lucky... Just finished up the last of my Skywalker OG and some Trainwreck hash a couple days ago..

Waiting on some funds so I can get me some bud.

6. video games >

7. unfortunately I dont own any consoles... and my laptop can't even run platform games without some delay. :(

8. hmm well if you can run a browser, there are some games you can play believe it or not :smoke: Let me know if you want any suggestions lol

9. Dry for tonight.. first time in a long time.
    Sold my xbox a couple weeks ago.. really regretting it seeing how black ops, assasins creed and halo 4 just came out..
    ohwell get fucked up tomorrow

10. i just smoked half a joint of some sour D. got me higher than ben franks kite

11. Are they flash games? I use to play a lot but the lack of plot and depth of the game just seems pointless to play. But what are some of your suggestions? Maybe you will prove me wrong XP

12. LOL.... so cruel fumbles.

13. Nope:cool:

I have about 3g left of some really good cheese then going to pick some more up on pay day :cool::cool:

14. lol that spoon looks like a small club

15. Been dry for 27 days and will be dry for 32. 5 more days then its kush time :D

Fuck drug test

16. Got up early this morning at like 7 to go get some weed..
    chronniccc

17. should be picking up a half o at some point later today.

should be a cloudy afternoon/evening :D

18. man i wana smoke weed rite now but my moms home

19. step outside?

20. Roll a j :D