anyone else dosin tonight?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokesomebuddha, Sep 24, 2009.

1. i picked up 2 heady doses earlier and im eatin those bad boys in 20 minutes.

any other blades trippin face tonight???? :hippie:

2. dosed 900mg of dxm about an hour ago now im starting to trip

3. Good vibes my friend! I know you're a nitrous lover from your thread, but have you ever tried doin a couple balloons while peaking on lucy?? One of the most incredible trips/experiences ever! I HIGHLY recommend you give it a try :hello:

4. high five on the phish avatar brother!!! best band of all time!!

5. I haven't sucked gas while i was peaking, but i have while i was coming up. Last time i had nitrous and acid together was at phish in august and it was a might fine time. Its for sure on my to do list.

i got the doses on some marshmallows, so idk if you guys want pics. if you do, ill post em when i eat em because light is no friend of LSD and these aren't the freshest doses so im keepin them as potent as possible :D

6. I'm coming down off 2 tabs, good nightttt though
    have fun mannn

7. took two doses friday at schwagstock. best acid trip of my life, best acid too.
    followed up on the acid with some mushies, blue transformers, coke, molly, dmt, and dank bud in between each throughout the next two days. :smoking:

8. does anyone know if ill still trip if the marshmallows dissolved in like 20 minutes?

normally i keep the blotter, etc under my tounge for like 40 mins

9. sweet, I'm near the peak of 2 blotter tabs I dropped about 2 1/2 hours ago good vibes man

10. im startin to feel the body tingle. hopefully im faced in a few hours: :D

11. I think I might go outside for a bit