anyone else despite their job..

Discussion in 'General' started by l4liam, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Well it's my first day back today, been to Amsterdam for a week and I've came back to my lovely employer, which unfortunately is a call centre.. This place depresses the life out of me and I can't put into words how much I hate the people and the job, I'm only here to pay off my student debt.

Does anyone else feel this way about their place of work?
    I wish I could leave but alas..

2. Hey man, i was training a gentleman fresh off the boat from india today (Manner of speech, forgive my ignorance) and was telling me how you can't even get a job there unless you BRIBE whoever would be the person to hire you.

Literally, you would have to give that person a considerable amount of money just to GET A JOB. You know what that means? Tons of people who are 12 years old forced to work shitty jobs just to make shitty money for a shitty life.

There is an individual over there, somewhere..You have it a million times better then this individual and yet your both thinking similar thoughts.

And no i don't feel bad about my work.

3. Well... I do a lot of things despite my job. We arent supposed to spend like 2 hours a day reading the books we sell, but I do anyway.

We aren't supposed to go above and beyond the call of booty and get the number of cool girls all day. (I say cool because your traditional 'hot' girls don't go into bookstores much, but oftentimes the girls that come in are cute in their own way. Way smarter/funnier too) I'd prefer a girl I thought was cute and was smart enough an funny enough to keep up with me, over a hot bimbo every day of the week, twice on sunday

Edit: forgot :smoke: