Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else crave weed when they get horny?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlueCalx92, Nov 20, 2018.

1. I've noticed this for the longest time. Is it just that weed makes you even hornier and makes orgasms feel incredible?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Weed often makes people hornier...NEXT!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. When I get horny, I crave my honey.
    Often weed may increase the desire.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  4. My wife rarely uses and I'm thankful because when she does use, she attacks me like a wild animal. One time she almost broke my Johnson.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. #5 mactheman, Nov 21, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    yep weed certainly helps the fun go around in bed smoking with the Mrs Mac,,,,it really works for both of us and we are in our late 60s ....nothing works like a nice smoke of cannabis before the fun..mac,

• Like Like x 4
  6. Go on Mac!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. my mrs says i am just an old goat mate,:thumbsup::jump:,,,mac, 8224a1370428409.gif

8. Definitely makes orgasms better, both sex and masturbation. Indica does a better job than Sativa for me.

But no, I don't crave it. I got websites to take care of my craving! :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yes, Would cum here again! 10/10 Stars!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum