Anyone else can't sleep?

Discussion in 'General' started by Newklear, Jul 3, 2009.

1. I can't get to sleep until usually around 4:30 or 5 in the morning, and its really startin to annoy me. i dont think i have insomnia or anything, but idk i never asked my doctor about any sleep questions. anyone else weedless and extremely bored out of their mind like me? post here. entertain me for a little

2. Oh man, i feel you on that. Ive started to dread nights where i dont have weed, just because its so hard to fall asleep. Thats also probably because im used to working the midnight shift at UPS lol, but i had this problem before i started there too.

3. I'm on the east coast and it's 2:49 for me and I'm not tired, not to mention I only got 3 hours of sleep last night

4. last week been staying up till at least four. I'm tired thats for damn sure, but I just get restless when i lay down, starting to bug me, and yes for thoose of you who are wondering...I have tried going to sleep baked on some indicas, still cant. I think im gonna get a script for Ambien

5. Yeah man it's almost 9 AM over here and i haven't slept at all..

6. Not tired at all, and I was sick last night and slept crappy.

I have family stuff at 7am tomorrow and I will probably be up all night and all day tomorrow.

7. I have massive insomnia. The fact that I hate Indicas and love Sativas doesn't help. But I usually can't end up falling asleep (or feeling tired) until about 4 AM.
    I just usually put something good in the DVD player, and surf around on the net for a while. Eventually, my eyes feel heavy, and I turn off the computer. I close my eyes until I let go.
    Sorry for my rambling. I'm drunk on Absinthe, and high on some crazy fire.

8. I can't sleep now and have unbearable anxiety because i quit the herb. I've been trying to make a fucking thread about it for 15 min but this website is fucked.

9. I can sleep soundly when I have bud, but anything else that I've tried taking (Benadryl, Melatonin..) usually just ends up in fail. Xanax is another thing that makes me sleep great. Alcohol is another drug I've tried for this problem, too. I must say, drinking alone just isn't much fun, plus it didn't even really help me sleep much anyway.