Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else bored of the subscription boxes out there?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir_Chadwell_Heath, Oct 15, 2017.

1. It seems like they are all the same. Hemper, DHC, Cannabox, they all cost around $30 a month, include a piece of china glass and a fuck ton of papers, tips and wraps that nobody could possibly use at the rate they are given out. I already have enough glass and I have enough papers already to last me the rest of my life! I wish there would be a subscription box out there for stoners that just included cool stoner gadgets and accessories like bowls, nails, containers, odor eliminators, and exotic munchies WITHOUT the hundreds of papers, cones, wraps, tips, and other gas station supplies that make up most of the box's content while only being worth a few bucks at best. Right now it seems like the only box out there that's different from the rest is the one that includes a t-shirt every month (think it might be cannabox but not sure).

Does anyone out there know of any boxes, maybe less well known that the ones mentioned above, that focus on cool stoner gadgets and useful tools rather than a piece of cheap glass and a mountain of papers?

2. I've thought about subscribing to one of them it's a rip off man, you can spend 20 and get 90% of the stuff they offer

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tbh all of those subscription boxes like lootbox and what you mentioned are all a gimmick one way or another. Just save the cash and spend the 30 each month on stuff you will actually use.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nope. Only if medicine is included.

5. Yeah I've never bought any of those boxes but they're basically not worth it from what I can tell. Maybe buy one every now and again for fun but to get one every month wouldn't be necessary. Might as well just buy what u actually want yourself.

6. IMHO subscription boxes are for camgirls who make money online via YouTube and YouNow.

The world of jobs is shrinking but the number of cameras is rapidly expanding. Employment is gonna be a fuzzy topic for the next few decades...
    :passing-joint: