Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone else better at math when high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Trevo4311, Sep 1, 2009.

1. I took a math test when i was blazed and I aced it. anyone else really good at math when their high? the only thing thats weird is when im high it seems like i spend 30 minutes on each problem but its really only like 2-5mins. :rolleyes:

2. YES. in my algebra class at college i was sucking all year, and then the one day i decide the class is a loss and im jsut gonna try for a D, i took like 9 bong rips right before class, and took 20 mg of adderall.... i got a fucking 100 on the test.

3. no. smoking marijuana before my honors calculus didnt help my results. i doubt it helps yours.

4. Fuck yeah, when I actually understand what I'm doing I breeze through many math problems after I smoke a bowl, kinda like I think its a game that I have to complete before I can get out/go smoke another bowl. Don't go blazed though, you'll just fall asleep :p

5. i used to do stats high.
    way easy.

6. #6 aero18, Sep 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2009
    Maybe it helps people with easier math because it's less boring? Idk.

7. I suck at math blazed.

8. Me too. I couldn't imagine it facilitating my Calculus studies. It helped someone in Algebra though, which I would think is because of the person's attentiveness rather than the herb's creative stimulations.

9. I don't even want to read anything when I'm high...I can't imagine a math test... My mind wanders too much...

10. personally dont want to be cocky and shit, but i find myself super good at math high, however im really good at it sober and it seems to come naturally for me so mabey its just me :rolleyes:

11. The only reason I passed Calc I and II was because of weed.

The only reason I got an A in price theory last semester was because of weed.

My brain works much better when I'm stoned, I can actually focus on something. But that's just me, your mileage may vary.

12. I did a test one day with myself my second year of college. The classes I am good at while high.

History: I asked a ton of questions and was 100% more interested in it.

Science: Same deal, I asked questions and math seemed to flow easier.

Math: The problems were a ton easier, even when I thought I didn't know the answer somehow I did.

English: I can easily right essays, but when I smoked in highschool way back the words I had to remember were a pain, so it's better and worse for that subject.

Spanish: I only went to school high once for this subject and it was not fun. I enjoyed the food because it was fiesta day but remembering stuff we had to was hard.

13. true story, i had a C+ all during the year when i took a geometry course back in high school. One day i showed up blazed, think my portfolio art class was first, only to realize that i had math first, and a test over two chapters. That grade was the best i ever got, a 95% :D

14. I'm not better at math when I'm high, math is better when I'm high.

15. Yeah, I've always been praised for my acceptable math skills and when I'm high I can visualize the numbers clearer.

16. a-fucking-men
    took the words out of my mouth.

17. I wouldn't say I'm better, but I understand it more. Like, I blazed and watched this video about the 12 dimentions of time and space and whatnot,... and it sounded completely crazy but reminded me of Alice in Wonderland and I actually followed through most of it.

18. I suck at math no matter what. Now if i get stoned and right a paper, now thats my idea of fun. I can write amazingly when im high and my grades have always reflected this. But weed does help me pay attention in class.

19. I'm fucking great at math. Sometimes I second guess myself when I'm high though, so that interferes with me being good at it. So, I'd say no.

20. I remember one time i smoked and went to summer school for a math class i failed. It was pretty fun actually, i didnt even use a calculator it just seemed more fun to figure it all out in my head and not rely on a machine lmao